Looking for recommendations

Maruf

Hi!

I have been facing hair fall problem for long time. Now i want to have a hair transplant. I have researched all my options,found good surgeon from turkey and india. There are just too many options to choose from. Can you please suggest which surgeon will be best for me.

Dr emrak cinik: one of the renowned surgeon in Istanbul. He is an ishrs member and has 11 years of experience under his belt. Most importantly, i didn't find any negative reviews of him. His package is cheaper than any surgeon in Istanbul.

Dr koray erdogan: undoubtedly the best surgeon in turkey. The surgeon I choose without even looking at any other options. I e-mailed to find out how many grafts will i be needing. In reply, i was informed i will be needing 5000 grafts. But price quoted was too high. His clinic estimated 12500 euros including everything. There is no way i can spend 12500 euros on my first HT.

Dr. Resul yaman: i have found a lot of reviews about him. But most of the reviews are either by dr yaman or his team. Found 2 negative reviews where patient wrote a review in hairrestorationnetwork.com that, he didn't find any drastic change even after a year. Other patient were not happy even after 6th month of his HT. his price is quite reasonable.

Second destination that i am considering is india:

Dr. Gaurang krishna: not too many reviews. I am considering him as per honest YouTube review from 'vinhairtransplant' who made few videos of his hair transplant by dr gaurang krishna.

Suneet soni: one of the best surgeon in india. He estimated i will be needing around 2500-3000 grafts. The pricing is quite reasonable too.

I am attaching present condition of my scalp.

IMG_2182.thumb.jpg.9a8121e21b1ebb13f58d269696950a03.jpg

IMG_2187.thumb.jpg.d28496d8e56f4e1d0fd1b115a6886ad4.jpg

IMG_2185.thumb.jpg.38b7f1e55eab644ead702c13971f55ad.jpg

IMG_2178.thumb.jpg.f09c725e3b825f12858e11c6c039c93f.jpg

Because of your heavy diffusing across the entire norwood 5 area, truthfully even 5000 grafts will not give full coverage or good density in all areas. Your best option in regards to donor management and your emphasis on cost would be to do the largest FUT procedure you can with Dr. Soni. This would keep your donor strong and down the track you could consider a smaller touchup procedure with Erdogan.

Also I would recommend getting on finasteride.

Edited by JeanLDD

I have been using mintop 5/10% for 7 years. It helped me to keep all i have left. I am not going to take finasteride. I don't think any non-surgical method is going to help me anymore.

Can't decide if i should go with dr cinik or dr soni. :confused: