Dr Marwan Saifi (Top Man)

Hairman300

Just a couple of days past 4.5 months, I wish I'd not buzz it down and just let it grow out from before.

Getting a bit worried, I know there is hair coming but it's patchy in places.

This is the worst depressing time ever :(

Chillax man, Saifi is highly respected within his field. I'm sure your result will be great.

Just a couple of days past 4.5 months, I wish I'd not buzz it down and just let it grow out from before.

Getting a bit worried, I know there is hair coming but it's patchy in places.

This is the worst depressing time ever :(

This is still really early. The growth is really only just starting and will be patchy. You'll probably see a real thickening around 6-7 months. This stage sucks, but you're at the really good bit now, where it's all happening..;)

This is still really early. The growth is really only just starting and will be patchy. You'll probably see a real thickening around 6-7 months. This stage sucks, but you're at the really good bit now, where it's all happening..;)

Dolph my right side has a big difference in growth phase. As you can see I am a week away from 5 months. I have buzz it.

Why I respect Dr Saifi, I know the technician on that side was not experienced as the other girl. I could hear her being corrected by the more experienced technician. Dr Saifi came in and corrected the placements.

You can see this in the photo. Hopefully it will fill out because I dont want be having to combe it over when rest grows out.

20180201_015303.thumb.jpg.578160517044c747246a8a11660d7455.jpg

hairman congrats on ur HT. i wouldn't panic yet. i reckon ur only gettin to the good part

Thanks romper...if it as good as your one I be a happy man :)

So with my brain melted with this process. I remembered that the fine hairs and most of the HT hairs at this stage would not have matured thickness and mostly the colour would not be the same yet.

I decided to put a bit of just for men beard dark brown / black (not the hair dye) on the HT bit and it has match in with my natural dark hair.

It maybe an illusion but it help my mind settle more while I let it grow out and thicken.

I think it better improvement at this early stage still. Images under lights

Thoughts maybe?

20180203_192317.thumb.jpg.05b630a069bc587adee2d994a3b34ddf.jpg

20180203_193228.thumb.jpg.1bc8a9b18f1ba4440f76690f9f147f46.jpg

I think you're going to get a good result. It's still really early.

The barometer is....just look at your before pics...;);)

I find the JFM beard dye better than the standard stuff, which is pretty shite tbh.

Yep been going over them from the start. Defo a difference but maybe I am expecting more at this stage. Another month of growing might calm me dowm a bit.

Still not happy with the right side, it is no where as good as the left. Again I am.putting this down to the technician on that side!!

I will bring this up with Dr Saifi to see what he thinks.

what did you thik of the crlab stuff>did you thik it was worth it

Thanks eir......I have to admit i like the green line in the crlabs I think it helps growth and thickness. Though I am using the laser max 82 daily.

Just ran out of the preshampoo and prevention shampoo, there is bit of a delay in the delivery so hopefully will arrive next week.

I would like to see more evidence other than the manufacturer in Italy.

look where u are now to where you were at the start. i spent many long days looking into the mirror frustrated and worried that it wudnt work. something i did to see the growth was look at the hair under very bright light and a magnifying mirror. there was hundreds of hairs that wer growing that wer too light in colour and diameter to actually see them wit the naked eye. but they were there waiting to mature. they looked like babies hair

look where u are now to where you were at the start. i spent many long days looking into the mirror frustrated and worried that it wudnt work. something i did to see the growth was look at the hair under very bright light and a magnifying mirror. there was hundreds of hairs that wer growing that wer too light in colour and diameter to actually see them wit the naked eye. but they were there waiting to mature. they looked like babies hair

Spot on romper. 5 month stage for me has been a massive difference to the point I can go out now without the cap. People commenting that they like the short look but I will grow it out on the top for the next few months

I am only at the end of the 1st week past 5 months and I can see the we hairs getting thicker hopefully that a good sign for things to come. Even under bright light it not bad now. I still hope my right side get better but for now I am much happier.

What a roller coster this is lol.

Just don't go for the Krusty The Clown hair again.:D:D:D

The short style looks good.

I think you'll see a lot more growth in the next two months.

Haha Dolph ...not going live that one down I'm branded now lol.

I get some good pics up once hit 6 month mark. Dr Saifi sent me a few from the op so will try and post these. Some have me like krusty the clown so be warned :)

Coming up to 5.5 months. Definitely a big improvement from last month. Just need to let it grow out at the top for a few months so I can style it. Though having it this length saves time messing about :)

Will post more round 6 months.

20180218_204604.thumb.jpg.4c1bc3b2e88da571a9521c9b1d89b420.jpg

20180225_215623.thumb.jpg.f528e011ff25309a2e94c52bc515ad81.jpg

Edited by Hairman300

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I am at my 6 month stage. Still bit on my right side lighter but it just a waiting game now for it to thicken and grow out longer on the top.

Just the one shot but will get better ones soon when I get the time.

Overall so far I can say it's a big improvement even at this length.

It been the longest 6 months of my life. Nothing prepares you for a HT what emotions you go through no matter how many times you read people experiencing the same thing. It a massive relief to come out other side with some joy and hope for the outcome of the procedure.

20180308_023837.thumb.jpg.9c34d8d8364b3bdd3b3c979b02a371ca.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Just at 7 months stage. The top is start to grow out and thicken up. Right side still not as good as left. The only good thing is having thick curly hair will cover some weaker bits.

Might think about 2nd op later in the year but I am a lot happier to say the least.

20180408_142654.thumb.jpg.73141f12b1db6d47d7cfa8b0ebd72a87.jpg

20180408_142549.thumb.jpg.907750e015e4a61780fc84183a644288.jpg

20180408_142223.thumb.jpg.dc1e52f10d6cf0e998cd2880b40299d7.jpg

That is coming on well. My right side is still weak and to be honest, i think i've lost some of the transplanted hair in this area. Probably one of the downsides of not being able to tolerate fin, but that's how it goes...

That is coming on well. My right side is still weak and to be honest, i think i've lost some of the transplanted hair in this area. Probably one of the downsides of not being able to tolerate fin, but that's how it goes...

Cheers Dolph.....i thought that didnt happen to the transplanted part of the hair once it matured. It keeps the same strength as the back of the head. Do you still need meds to keep it ?

• 1 month later...

Hi folks

Just at 8.5 months stage, big change in the thickness. Right side still not as good but with thick hair cant notice it really.

I am thinking of another HT to lower my hairline. I know it fine but I think im obsessed now lol.

If I go again it will be with Dr Saifi.

20180521_002702.thumb.jpg.eb30b4ad63afbec4216fe5872a820f3a.jpg