Dr Marwan Saifi (Top Man)

Hairman300

@eir thanks mate. @Juicer and @dolph I know reading in other threads it says it is common for one side to grow quicker. I was concerned that the technician on the right side was not experienced, well not like the girl on the left. I could hear her correcting the placements, infact Dr Saifi came in to inspect and took over to make sure they where right. He finished by saying I will have good density result but as Dolph has highlighted this is the time you doubt everything.

This happened with me as grafts were apparently popping out. I also heard him saying about "good density "..:D

My right side is still not great but I'm happy with the general improvement. It's not quite like an erdogan result, but it's not bad.

Dolph your result is good for 1600 grafts I dont no what that other guy was going on about in your other thread about it being poor. I am similar to yourself I just need new hairline to give a better cosmetic look. If the density doesn't come I will probably get another procedure.

A buzz down would be good. :D:D That's the growth started. Anything you do now will not have any impact on the recipient area.

Going hold off for another week or so to I get past the 4 months.

I thought I would have more hair by now but comparing with others is probably not the best thing to do.

I will have to shave down to keep it the one length until the rest grow and thicken.

This has been a long wait already and more by the looks of it!

20180103_043215.thumb.jpg.c016bdaad2e0c0166de217538f2db2cc.jpg

20180103_041810.thumb.jpg.c5f85d27719cad814d4dee8ee2faa73f.jpg

Keep hanging in there, it's still early days. Once I saw growth coming in like yours it began to change pretty quickly. I'm at just over 5 months now, I feel like the growth has slowed down but each month when I take photos I realise there has been a decent change. I've been taking biotin and msm which I feel may be helping the new hairs grow but who really knows. I hope you see some good growth soon

3215 grafts fue with ASMED (Dr Erdogan) 26th July 2017

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187806-nw3-3200-grafts-dr-erdogan.html

Keep hanging in there, it's still early days. Once I saw growth coming in like yours it began to change pretty quickly. I'm at just over 5 months now, I feel like the growth has slowed down but each month when I take photos I realise there has been a decent change. I've been taking biotin and msm which I feel may be helping the new hairs grow but who really knows. I hope you see some good growth soon

I can see a big difference in your growth from month 4 to 5. I noticed you mentioned cutting it shorter but your Dr advised 6 months to wait. Going by everyone else and other HT Doc they say it can be buzz much earlier.

I am dying to buzz my top bit.

Dr Saifi not fan of procepia and does not recommend it in fact turn nose up at it. Even if it has proven results.

That's interesting. Crazy actually. I might have missed. but how old are you? Meds are a must.

Can you also share photos on the donor area 1-2 days after?

Long time to go. 6 months is early. But looks good so far.

I can see a big difference in your growth from month 4 to 5. I noticed you mentioned cutting it shorter but your Dr advised 6 months to wait. Going by everyone else and other HT Doc they say it can be buzz much earlier.

ASMED are quite persistant about waiting till month 6 before using clippers on the transplanted hair. I've only cut it once so far and it was a friend of mine who did it. I had a lot of work done on the temples so wanted someone I trusted to scissor cut the temples and top. I'm waiting till after month 6 now for my next cut just to follow doctors orders. From what I've read very few clinics ask you to wait 6 months before you use clippers on the transplanted areas. I figured I'd just be patient and follow their guidelines.

3215 grafts fue with ASMED (Dr Erdogan) 26th July 2017

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187806-nw3-3200-grafts-dr-erdogan.html

Buzzzz away! I was worries about this too. But found a great study by doc bernstein. Basically the grafts are secure at 5 days. Search "Graft Anchoring in Hair Transplantation."

I hated how everything looked at 4-5 months. Some growth. Some now. All uneven. Buzz fixed that. Give it a try. The ladies love it too. Don't tell my wife :)

That's interesting. Crazy actually. I might have missed. but how old are you? Meds are a must.

Dr Saifi recommends CRLABS greenline which has a combination of shampoos, tropical and DHT Patch.

I also got the hairmax 82 laser comb. Cant say in the 4 months seen the op it brought out more hair but it does seem thicker. Not 100% convinced on laser yet.

Im 44 but norwood 3 touching on light loss on crown. I will post up some donor ones need to get some from dr. Didnt take much of the donor straight after. He use .7mm tool which actually leaves .5mm punch hole. This was very fast recovery.

Thanks but still frustrating this waiting!

ASMED are quite persistant about waiting till month 6 before using clippers on the transplanted hair. I've only cut it once so far and it was a friend of mine who did it. I had a lot of work done on the temples so wanted someone I trusted to scissor cut the temples and top. I'm waiting till after month 6 now for my next cut just to follow doctors orders. From what I've read very few clinics ask you to wait 6 months before you use clippers on the transplanted areas. I figured I'd just be patient and follow their guidelines.

So I decided to buzz it down all to one length. Im just couple days past 4 month stage. I can see lots more we thin black hairs coming through where there is some gaps. Hopefully more will break through and thicken.

Here a photo of it buzz, as you can see round front it lighter density.

20180109_231606.jpg.54d669ae36e495110a3d859b9b9add3c.jpg

So I decided to buzz it down all to one length. Im just couple days past 4 month stage. I can see lots more we thin black hairs coming through where there is some gaps. Hopefully more will break through and thicken.

Here a photo of it buzz, as you can see round front it lighter density.

looks much better like that, its a waiting game now

looks much better like that, its a waiting game now

That's the hard bit, hopefully it will grow out thick over the coming months. Still lighter areas where more hairs will hopefully break through as you can see in the pic. Still early days at 4 months and 1 week approx.

Be good to get some feedback at this stage.

20180117_021100.thumb.jpg.3f327eab4e7918792e7c49329342612b.jpg

20180117_022905.thumb.jpg.596acd7cbe72ee7752759127620bd353.jpg

20180117_205358.thumb.jpg.9c4b13011b29221d275bbe5fcf980c19.jpg

20180122_051624.thumb.jpg.3bedae1aed750697a653720501d1c5e3.jpg

Edited by Hairman300

Not when you get permanent side affects .

I wouldn't call it crazy for Saifi to not recommend a drug that you can get side affects at any time.

I took it for 2 years no problems but suddenly got side affects. Now 5 months off I still have very bad ED,

That's the hard bit, hopefully it will grow out thick over the coming months. Still lighter areas where more hairs will hopefully break through as you can see in the pic. Still early days at 4 months and 1 week approx.

Be good to get some feedback at this stage.

I have had 2 transplants with saifi.

Very happy after the 2nd one. The 1st one was good but not enough grafts used.

Sorry to say but the only problem I have with saifi is he can at times not use enough grafts.

But i do prefer this conservative approach rather than a aggresive one.

I have had 2 transplants with saifi.

Very happy after the 2nd one. The 1st one was good but not enough grafts used.

Sorry to say but the only problem I have with saifi is he can at times not use enough grafts.

But i do prefer this conservative approach rather than a aggresive one.

I would agree on the amount of grafts I only had 1950 and was told 2500 before he seen me in person. I never questioned this with Dr Saifi as I assumed he new best. Time will tell I suppose.

As I have buzz my hair down, I will let it grow out fully now at the top only and evaluate my result in 2 months about the amount of grafts. At the minute I would say more would of been better. I think again that is down to a lot of people putting so much emphasis on the 4 month mark and comparing results makes you think shit my result going to be not what I expected. Though like us all I'm freaking out everyday in the mirror praying I get the best possible outcome. Still early days.

I think he is conservative. My yield on the right side hasn't been great. At 13 months, i;m not hoping of much improvement. Not sure about a second round yet, but won't rule it out. It's a definite improvement on before the op. I think my result was stronger around 7-8 months. I had sides on fin, within days of taking it, so stopped it.

I think he is conservative. My yield on the right side hasn't been great. At 13 months, i;m not hoping of much improvement. Not sure about a second round yet, but won't rule it out. It's a definite improvement on before the op. I think my result was stronger around 7-8 months. I had sides on fin, within days of taking it, so stopped it.

Ant chance we can get some pics Dolph? I had my op booked with Dr Saifi in November but had to cancel due to family probs, it was a cancellation itself but I'm sure he managed to fill it. He's a popular guy.

Not when you get permanent side affects .

I wouldn't call it crazy for Saifi to not recommend a drug that you can get side affects at any time.

I took it for 2 years no problems but suddenly got side affects. Now 5 months off I still have very bad ED,

Yeah, don't let anyone tell you fin side effects are not serious. I've almost got over the sides from a single dosage of less than 0.5mg 18 months ago. I still can't believe there are people taking it for decades.

Ant chance we can get some pics Dolph? I had my op booked with Dr Saifi in November but had to cancel due to family probs, it was a cancellation itself but I'm sure he managed to fill it. He's a popular guy.

I have a thread on here with all the pics.;)

Just a couple of days past 4.5 months, I wish I'd not buzz it down and just let it grow out from before.

Getting a bit worried, I know there is hair coming but it's patchy in places.

This is the worst depressing time ever :(

20180127_035905.thumb.jpg.ad7378c98b484346aed38a6e78125982.jpg

20180127_040229.thumb.jpg.fbd4a93b8968cce8a21d20b69a5b67bc.jpg

20180129_235741.thumb.jpg.7fbb67376fdd63334d27a1370e38aaf9.jpg

Edited by Hairman300