Dr Marwan Saifi (Top Man)

Hairman300

That looks far better. His work is really neat. in my opinion, he gets the hairline right when he draws it on. He is sensible in his design, working with your face shape, knowing it has to age with the patient.

Looking forward to following your progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update ...this is my 1 month update. Good bit of shedding but there is loads of small hairs coming through which hopefully is the start of my growing and no more loss. This really sucks this time of the process. :(

20171003_013954.thumb.jpg.a56f9f01dba27000969f15a0e07ef141.jpg

Hi Hairman300

From what I can see in the photo looks like the shed is well on its way. 1 month is very early for new hair growth, I also had small hairs (like stubble). I thought these might be new hairs unfortunately they were left over hairs from the transplant that were no longer attached to the transplanted follicle. They didn't grow any longer and have now fallen out now which is good as it makes way for the new hairs to grow when they are ready. I'm in the 2 months phase so I know your pain. I have what I believe to be a few new hairs growing they are very fine and have little colour to them. Hopefully your lucky and you are an early grower.

3215 grafts fue with ASMED (Dr Erdogan) 26th July 2017

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187806-nw3-3200-grafts-dr-erdogan.html

From what I can tell, everything looks perfectly normal at this early stage. It would be highly unusual for any new hair growth to be visible until at least the 3 month mark. In most cases, guys end up looking as bald or balder after the initial post-operative shed than they did prior to surgery. In some cases, many of the transplanted grafts don't shed at all but keep growing instead.

Hang in there. It's a tough time but try to stay positive. Once the growth starts, the changes should come steadily. That's when the fun starts.

Happy Growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I doubt it's new growth at this stage. From my experience, your hair looks awful about a month post op and during the shed.

There are a few hairs that hang in there and continue to grow.

The next few months are the worst, but time flies and you should see some baby hairs growing at about month three, then you get bursts of growth.

Keep taking monthly pictures to monitor your progress.

It's just a waiting game now, but the hair will come when it's ready.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So coming upto the 3 month mark next week. So far I am pretty depressed about what I am seeing, but I no it early days!

The image doesnt really show much new hairs but there is more on my left than the right side. The Dr says this is normal and I must wait to 4 months to start seeing proper progress. This time really does suck!!

Image when hair was a bit wet.

20171127_232905.thumb.jpg.fc52ba80bec815d4a73623091481cb9e.jpg

So coming upto the 3 month mark next week. So far I am pretty depressed about what I am seeing, but I no it early days!

The image doesnt really show much new hairs but there is more on my left than the right side. The Dr says this is normal and I must wait to 4 months to start seeing proper progress. This time really does suck!!

Image when hair was a bit wet.

im around the same as u, just near 3 months, same with more on left than right,

Here’s mine , for some reason the implanted hair at front never really fell out, continued to grow just... also I dye my hair the last ten years so be grey if I didn’t but somehow by magic , the hairs growing in front are brown? Anyone explain is phenomenon

0EB73807-F6D7-4118-9784-20BB05D8C600.thumb.jpg.67bb84977323ccb712ecf4d28c04a7fd.jpg

31193BAC-C040-4050-B7E8-747EF74888C5.thumb.jpg.0e883edd4a941bb7482d52db205fbeea.jpg

1F4C0288-9854-499A-B807-99BA8CFD896F.thumb.jpg.b47735d4600055aeb9909611cd8747d7.jpg

5BB90B86-4A83-43C2-9B08-26B00C5E14B0.thumb.jpg.9946ce2c8dff5ae3eadfc563f0b813a2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@ 3 months and just into the 2nd week. I am slowly noticing the ouline forming on the hairline. Have been advised by the DR that it might not start growing proper until the 4th month onwards as everyone is different. It hard to see on the photo but there are new hairs coming through but still I assume more to burst through and form. The right side is lagging behind the left as well.

This is a worrying time :(

20171214_105849.thumb.jpg.392a093f23053370a1c8bd210146a167.jpg

@ 3 months and just into the 2nd week. I am slowly noticing the ouline forming on the hairline. Have been advised by the DR that it might not start growing proper until the 4th month onwards as everyone is different. It hard to see on the photo but there are new hairs coming through but still I assume more to burst through and form. The right side is lagging behind the left as well.

This is a worrying time :(

I’m in the same boat mate, right still lagging , I’m hoping for drastic changes come march