*QUICK VID* | 1,600 Graft HT "Finisher"| Feller & Bloxham | NY, NYC, NJ, PA, CT

Wanted to share the 12 month results of a patient who came in to "finish" a hair transplant journey he started years before.

The patient had a modern "frontal band" transplant at another clinic, but inadequate graft numbers were used and the density and definition the patient desired were not achieved. So I did another pass of 1,600 grafts to solidify the frontal band and finish his hair transplant journey.

The patient has the right hair characteristics to pull off a very natural, feathered front, even with dense packing, and I think his 12 month results are just what he was looking for.

Note: The patient just returned from a trip and is very tan in the afters compared to the befores.

Here is a "quick vid" of his results:

And here are just a few teaser shots. Watch the video for more (it's a quick one):

6464_0461_card.jpg

6465_0462_card.jpg

6466_0464_card.jpg

6467_0465_card.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Dr. Blake Bloxham

Feller & Bloxham Medical, Hair Transplant Institute

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Password,

Thank you. He's very pleased.

The patient is in his early 50s.

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Did you think the prior work was good with respect to design but just lacked density? And did you removed any of the grafts placed by the previous surgeon? It looks like some multi hairs were in the pre op that aren't detectable in post op.

Yes, I liked the overall design but the density was simply lacking for an area of that size -- particularly in the frontal band. But smart approach with respect to the overall design.

There were some multis that crept close the the hairline. I didn't have to remove any, but instead camouflaged them with single hair grafts in the hairline.