Dr. Arocha, No Shave Hairline, 2500 Grafts at 8 Months - HD Video

This patient came to see Dr. Arocha about his hairline recession because he felt that it was making him look older than he really was. Dr. Arocha had already prescribed Propecia a few years earlier and the overall quality of the patient's hair had improved and stabilized already. By the time the patient returned, he was a good candidate for hairline reconstruction.

Dr. Arocha and the staff transplanted 2500 grafts using FUSS (follicular unit strip surgery) on one procedure for the result you see here which represents 8 months of growth. The result will continue to improve for another 6 to 8 months in both improved additional density as well as improved hair texture.

As usual with Dr. Arocha, not a single hair was shaved to achieve this result.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How's your clinic look after Hurricane Harvey, were you guys spared the worst of it and left unscathed to continue seeing patients?

Hope your team is safe and dry and spared the brunt of tragedies.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

How's your clinic look after Hurricane Harvey, were you guys spared the worst of it and left unscathed to continue seeing patients?

Hope your team is safe and dry and spared the brunt of tragedies.

Yep, I live just a few blocks north of Arocha's office and thankfully, this part of town was spared.

Glad all is well, good luck with clean up in area. I know the community it buckling down to help each other.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for thinking of us. We got just a tiny bit of water damage in a stairwell. Dr. Arocha is still going full speed ahead!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• 11 months later...
On 9/8/2018 at 1:01 AM, newpatient99 said:

One of the best 8 month results I've seen. Would love to see his final result now if this patient is ok with sharing them.

Thanks, Newpatient99! Let me look to see if I can find his most recent "after images," and I will do an update!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I'm so happy to provide an update on this patient. I've pulled together some of his recent "after" images. To recap, this patient underwent a 2500 FUT procedure. The after images in the video were taken 8 months after his procedure. These newest "after" photos were taken 2 years after his procedure. Enjoy. 

Before:

original.jpeg

After- two years:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After- two years:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After- two years:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg