Dr. Blake Bloxham: 2,200 Graft Repair UPDATE | 10 Months Post-Op | NY, NYC, NJ, CT

Wanted to present an update on a case I've shared before.

The patient is a male in his 30's who underwent 2 "mini-graft" cases only several years back at a local clinic. The result of the two procedures was an unnatural look that only worsened as he continued to thin in the "frontal band" area. So I did a 2,200 graft FUT procedure (with true follicular units) aimed at naturally restoring the front and blending it into his excellent hair behind.

He recently stopped by at 10 months and I was able to do an in-depth video (with dry and wet comb-throughs) and really evaluate how far he's come. I'm also linking to his case at around the 6 month mark; this may be interesting for those looking at how transplants mature.

Video:

Comparison Pics:

9184_0396_card.jpg

9185_0398_card.jpg

9188_0399_card.jpg

9189_0400_card.jpg

9190_0402_card.jpg

9197_0408_card.jpg

9203_0410_card.jpg

9208_0413_card.jpg

And here is the link to his original presentation (a little under 6 months post-op):

Dr. Blake Bloxham: 2,200 Graft "Mini-Graft" Repair | 6 Months Post-Op

Thanks for viewing,

Dr. Blake Bloxham

Feller & Bloxham Medical, Hair Transplant Institute

NYC Hair Transplant | NY Hair Restoration | Feller & Bloxham Medical

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nice! Reminds me of Ted from "How I Met Your Mother" haha

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Nice! Reminds me of Ted from "How I Met Your Mother" haha

He'd be thrilled to hear that. I always thought Josh Radnor had excellent hair.

Thank you for the kind words.

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Very nice result

Thank you.

Thanks, Spex.