Dr Konior price. Should I do it?

Yes, you should do it. With Konior that is.

Trust me, money is not the main concern when you are talking about looking at something for the rest of your life. Your main concern should  be naturalness.

He is ethical and will do what is in Your best interest.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update on my situation - 

Dr Konior has reverted to me. His quote is 12$ per graft. On the higher side, but the wait is making it unworkable. May 2020 is the date he is offering now.

Have a good conversation going with Dr Feriduni. He has recommended 200-2500 grafts. FUE cost a bit over 5 Euro per graft. Dates available in July, August, September so quite workable.

Waiting for a reply from Dr. Bisanga, Hattingen and Dr Feritas. Dr Freitas takes 2-3 months to give a treatment plan and quote. 

I guess I will decide between the above Doctors. From the results I have reviewed seems like Dr. K is in a class of his own. 

Thanks to all for their recommendations. This is work in progress.

S

9 hours ago, rocketmas said:

Dr Konior has reverted to me. His quote is 12$ per graft. On the higher side, but the wait is making it unworkable. May 2020 is the date he is offering now.

Have a good conversation going with Dr Feriduni. He has recommended 200-2500 grafts. FUE cost a bit over 5 Euro per graft. Dates available in July, August, September so quite workable.

Waiting for a reply from Dr. Bisanga, Hattingen and Dr Feritas. Dr Freitas takes 2-3 months to give a treatment plan and quote. 

I guess I will decide between the above Doctors. From the results I have reviewed seems like Dr. K is in a class of his own. 

S

Have you seen any of the FUE coming out of H&W since they started doing it? I haven’t seen a single bad result and the results we are seeing seem to equal their FUT work which is second to none, just saying they’re worth considering 

9 hours ago, rocketmas said:

S

Just had surgery with Konior and it was ridiculously good. It went on for about 10 hours and he never left my side. Will post a write up about my experience shortly.

I'm inclined to agree about him being in a class of his own, but I've seen really good results from all of the other doctors you just mentioned and don't really know enough about the European surgeons to judge. A lot of people think they're as good as the best US doctors when it comes to FUE, so I would just keep researching and asking them lots of specific questions about their methodology.

I originally wanted FUE myself, but in the end decided I'd rather go down the (somewhat) affordable path of FUT with Konior than get FUE somewhere else.

EDIT: I'll add that H&W has also done some seriously impressive FUE work, so definitely worth considering as well.

Edited by RecessionProof