2500 grafts at the Villnow clinic

philg

My experience in the clinic was extremely positive. throughout the whole process from arriving to being discharged the next day the whole team were extremely friendly, reassuring and professional. They did a fantastic job and constantly kept me calm during what was quite an intense operation. The clinic was very nice itself and the room where I stayed was very pleasant. The staff took very good care of me after the operation constantly bringing you drinks and the food was very nice. The post care advice was also very good. I rate the whole thing a five star experience

PreOp

01-Preop-from-front-left.jpg

02-Preop-from-front-right.jpg

03-Preop-from-front.jpg

04-Preop-from-front-v2.jpg

05-Preop-from-rear.jpg

Postop

01-Postop-from-front-left.jpg

02-Postop-from-front-right.jpg

03-Postop-from-front.jpg

04-Postop-from-side-left.jpg

05-Postop-from-side-right.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a good month. No one noticed the operatin with the unshaven FUE that Dr Villnow did. Some of the hair has started falling out now and the itchiness has mostly gone. My head is still quite numb on top but it isn't bothering me. My other hair is growing back and you can hardly notice I have had the operation now. Last week of no exercise and then I can get on with sport and exercise again

2jcir9j.jpg

adngg7.jpg

15dnwon.jpg

2j1v4gl.jpg

2hi85xt.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have had a good month. No one noticed the operatin with the unshaven FUE that Dr Villnow did. Some of the hair has started falling out now and the itchiness has mostly gone. My head is still quite numb on top but it isn't bothering me. My other hair is growing back and you can hardly notice I have had the operation now. Last week of no exercise and then I can get on with sport and exercise again

2jcir9j.jpg

adngg7.jpg

15dnwon.jpg

2j1v4gl.jpg

2hi85xt.jpg

• 1 month later...

@gasthoerer I asked the doctor to do it this way.

@frankdatank yeah sorry! Paying more attention now!

@marky9829 Yes!

Update for month 3: Some of the original implants from the operation are still there and the hair continues to grow. I can see some of the new hair folecules are starting to grow. The numbing of my head from the operation is starting to fade now. All is going to plan as the clinic said it would. I am really please with the shape of the hair line which is very clear now

2holjxz.jpg

wjjs3n.jpg

b3os4p.jpg

14y6cqw.jpg

t7jwog.jpg

30a6x6b.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have noticed a big change this month. The hair has grown a lot and a lot of new hair has started to grow through. The numbing of my head is now mainly gone. My hair is starting to look really good and I am really pleased. It just needs to thicken our now but this is normal as takes a full 12 months normally to reach its potential

2ldbp0o.jpg

301h8i1.jpg

crzmx.jpg

oicap3.jpg

bdw7qd.jpg

2lln287.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Month 5: I have had continued growth on new hair and is starting to thicken up now. There is occasional itching and my head is still slightly numb. I can really notice the difference now. New hairs have started to come through and are starting to grow more. My new hair is still quite coarse though and doesn’t feel like my normal hair yet. All feels to be on track

so0f8z.jpg

10d89zl.jpg

2w4dz81.jpg

4ihopx.jpg

dbtc11.jpg

2rqzfyg.jpg

1ena50.jpg

Edited by philg
Edit

• 4 weeks later...

6 month update

The hair is getting thicker and more is growing through. I have had a few spots underneath the skin which have been irritating though. The hair is still a bit coarse and I struggle to comb in down so it sticks out a little. Overall still really pleased though

20qmigz.jpg

24osr6e.jpg

no7bck.jpg

10mk192.jpg

nflelz.jpg

2qs2jiu.jpg

6q8n4k.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's my update. The hair is getting to feel a lot more natural even though it still feels a bit coarse. The hair is also still quite curly at the front. Overall still very happy with the results

1zp5dfm.jpg

2jg8pxw.jpg

15n38ed.jpg

ao85u.jpg

256sr6c.jpg

2rxwtag.jpg

9jd8qf.jpg

The hair is still a bit coarse and I struggle to comb in down so it sticks out a little. Overall still really pleased though

I struggle with the same issue at the front - 7 years later.

It looks like you've had good growth, but I'm wondering: are those doubles/multiples at the front of the hairline? Or are they singles? The grafts look really quite thick at the front.

You have nice hair; if it softens it may well look great.

• 4 weeks later...

Comments this month are that the hair is still a bit coarse and slowly getting less coarse. Not much movement other than that from previous comments.

@harryforreal thank you, those are singles at the front and I love the way they're placed, it looks really natural and my girlfriend loves it :)

29qgtqu.jpg

bg5ude.jpg

2qk3sye.jpg

j9yhoo.jpg

t6cojs.jpg

2b4gvk.jpg

2ztkple.jpg

• 2 months later...