Shock loss in donor area?

Hello everyone! I recently had my 2nd hair transplant 4 weeks before of 900 grafts. My donor area was pretty dense then. But after the procedure it has thinned out especially above the right ear. Its almost like its bald. Its really concerning. I have attached a poc. What do you think. Is it the shock loss in donor area or is there minituarisation. Although i highly doubt minituarisation beacuse it was all dense before procedure? Will it return.

Also a thing happened after the procedure on my right side there was some considerable pain i think due to a large pimple that got attacked while procedure. Is that the reason of shock loss there? Pleasecan someone say what's happening

Thankyou

2017-08-17-14-58-21.thumb.jpg.a5c3105096a91c1372e4ab3fd4ca2072.jpg

Most likely it is shock loss.

After my transplants I had some shock loss & my hair in donor & in some area's on top of head turned grey.

It did recover quickly though but it was strange.

What do you think is it shock loss or minituarisation.By the way there was no minituarisation before procedure. So i guess it cant be all of sudden.

What do you think is it shock loss or minituarisation.By the way there was no minituarisation before procedure. So i guess it cant be all of sudden.

Shock loss as it is in your donor area.It should recover in 1-3 months.

Certainly looks like shockloss. It's caused by surgical trauma/disruption of blood flow to the donor area and as hairman22 mentioned should recover after a few months. If you are really concerned you should consult with your doctor, though.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Certainly looks like shockloss. It's caused by surgical trauma/disruption of blood flow to the donor area and as hairman22 mentioned should recover after a few months. If you are really concerned you should consult with your doctor, though.

Just hope that is temporary shock loss and theres no donor minituarisation. How much time will take to know what it is?

Just hope that is temporary shock loss and theres no donor minituarisation. How much time will take to know what it is?

Usually the donor is shaved so the initial shed is not that noticeable as it is on you as the hair not taken out was left at a decent length.