Dr. Alexander - ~2300 grafts via FUT

Greetings,

No. I don't think I have any other photos. I didn't go too crazy with my photo documentation of my progress. I will see if I can find any though, perhaps out in "daily" life, but I think what I posted already is essentially all I have. Sorry!

1 hour ago, SogeKing100 said:

Greetings,

No. I don't think I have any other photos. I didn't go too crazy with my photo documentation of my progress. I will see if I can find any though, perhaps out in "daily" life, but I think what I posted already is essentially all I have. Sorry!

hey no worries thanks for the reply! I was wondering if you noticed new sprouts passed the 6 month mark? 

10 hours ago, SogeKing100 said:

I am not sure about "sprouts," but I think, particularly at the edge of my hairline, I noticed a lot more growth at the 6 or 9 month mark.Those hairs are rather fine and seemed to take a bit longer to grow out.

By new growth do you mean new hairs, or just improvement of hair that was already there? 

I cannot definitively say there was new growth, but I think it was a combination of new growth and improvement of hair that was already there. The areas near the edges of my hairline are definitely thicker now than they were at the 6 or 9 month mark. This is definitely the result of hair that was already there coming in thicker, but I think that perhaps some hair that hadn't sprouted yet were also growing in.

I'm sorry if this doesn't answer your question. It is a little difficult to give a clear, definitive answer.