2022 Grafts with DR. DIEP (FUT) Revision Surgery

hairvanity

2 hours ago, Raker said:

Fair response & you’re absolutely right. Many times ‘top tier & and perhaps many surgeons selectively forget to note it has taken more than one attempt to achieve satisfactory results. However I for one believe it’ll take more than one surgical visit to get where you want to be, as in life it’s a contant battle to achieve satisfaction. But as you say it builds false hopes for the naive. 

i mean i'm still sorta in the boat that satisfactory results can be achieved with one pass. obviously not brad pitt or any hair god results, but good results that'll rewind the clock a few years, given how advanced one's hair loss is. that being said, if you're unfortunately slick bald, and think you're gonna get that full head of luscious locks you once had pre-loss, then thats your fault for being delusional. have to be realistic here

9 hours ago, brickellmoto said:

i mean i'm still sorta in the boat that satisfactory results can be achieved with one pass. obviously not brad pitt or any hair god results, but good results that'll rewind the clock a few years, given how advanced one's hair loss is. that being said, if you're unfortunately slick bald, and think you're gonna get that full head of luscious locks you once had pre-loss, then thats your fault for being delusional. have to be realistic here

Some are very fortunate and one visit does it. This is my first (hopefully only) I’m hitting 56 years old and sitting close to a NW3 suppose I have a chance of getting it pretty close because the rest of the savings is being spent on my wife treating herself to a new watch. So in effect this HT is costing me close to 30k€ I have to admit some of the FIN sides are starting to creep in but I’ve had my children and should another appear a HTwould be the least of my worries. Good look in your quest of satisfaction. 

• Like 1