Countdown to my HT

HG1

6 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

So unfair some patients get results like this and others don't :/ like me lol

I definitely believe this is down to the patient’s genetics not asmed

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nb98 said:

I definitely believe this is down to the patient’s genetics not asmed

Possibly, but I would think the ability of a healthy person with no abnormal conditions would have roughly similar healing ability and regeneration of a hair follicle transplanted assuming the follicle was transplanted of equal skill and correctness in each person. I wouldn't thin one person would have like a 95% yield whereas another person would have a 20% yield. I would  think the variation would be smaller 

Edited by Der3k7

Ever seen two lads go to the gym and do same routine and often look very different... genetics.. 

your 1st HT had poor yield too, something else to remember 

6 minutes ago, nb98 said:

Ever seen two lads go to the gym and do same routine and often look very different... genetics.. 

your 1st HT had poor yield too, something else to remember 

True. If I'm determined to have poor yield no matter who I go to then it would be best just to take asmed up on the 90% warranty so I can get a touch up for free rather than pay another surgeon and get low yield again. 

OP had great results 

If I was you I would definitely give it a shot. Asmed’s donors always look great after no matter how many grafts you’ve used up so at least you know they won’t ruin your donor. 

15 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

@HG1 looking incredible mate! You Must Be chuffed!

Hi Luke, thanks mate. Looking pretty damn good yourself. I would say your result is among the best I've seen. 

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

• 9 months later...

Hi Guys,

2.5 years since my wonderful experience with Asmed and Dr Koray. Pictures enclosed taken outside today. Let you guys comment if you think it’s still a decent result. Stay safe from Sunny London.

C53D89AE-78AC-4883-B20F-3CE94E804251.jpeg

BE9CECD7-19BC-47AA-9828-0AD7DC647A82.jpeg

4A769591-9BD0-42CB-A6F5-967EC63BC807.jpeg

04BB1404-CECB-40B3-AA7C-32A7728D86D3.jpeg

75EB7ADE-C532-481C-A1E6-86776D4706DB.jpeg

FAA86FC2-D256-46BF-8104-CE66671A4E8C.jpeg

2A1F0530-2B96-4C7A-A489-674D42A515CC.jpeg

• Like 3

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

• Administrators

Absolutely incredible results 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Craig2412 said:

Looks amazing, pleased for you. I bet the people who continue to slate the clinic stay quiet about this result! 

Thanks Craig. Yes little disappointed to hear a few negative reviews. As I’ve said before it’s my belief that some people naturally will get different results due to a number of factors. I’ve seen another Asmed patient up close who is a family member whose result is better than mine, he however has age and a better starting point from me. 

It’s the first time I’ve ever come across your thread but the hair looks brilliant. I think some of the criticism/negativity they receive is unfair. We had more or less the same amount of grafts transplanted and I’m really happy with my results. Did you notice much improvement from 12-18 months? I know it’s probably hard to try and gauge at that point. 

I think the improvements reduced as time went on, each month after about 12 months. Did notice the texture improved up to around 18 months. Still glance at myself in the mirror sometimes and can’t quite believe the transformation. One thing that is clear,  hairs on pillow and in shower plug are virtually minimal.  

5 minutes ago, HG1 said:

I think the improvements reduced as time went on, each month after about 12 months. Did notice the texture improved up to around 18 months. Still glance at myself in the mirror sometimes and can’t quite believe the transformation. One thing that is clear,  hairs on pillow and in shower plug are virtually minimal.  

It’s a huge transformation. I think sometimes you need to look back at older photos to realise how far you’ve come. That’s something I’ve noticed, the lack of hairs on pillow and hairs on my hands during washing. I’m not sure how much Finasteride has played a part in that too.

Just now, Craig2412 said:

It’s a huge transformation. I think sometimes you need to look back at older photos to realise how far you’ve come. That’s something I’ve noticed, the lack of hairs on pillow and hairs on my hands during washing. I’m not sure how much Finasteride has played a part in that too.

I’ve stopped the Fin, was having a few side affects. Yes I look back also to compare.