Countdown to my HT

HG1

damn dude im jealous. this is gonna look great. you're in the fun part of it now. I remember reading your post in the second half of last year where you were researching and counting down the days...

you're gonna look great very very soon

Thx for your kind words. I think I look great now :D:D:D

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Hg1, I echo the sentiments and comments of our other members… You’re looking great so far and you will continue to see growth and exceptionally well in the coming months. I believe he will be very satisfied with everything grows in completely. Hardest part has passed, now each month or even couple weeks, you may notice changes in the mirror or at least if you take side-by-side pictures. I’m looking forward to seeing the final results at maturation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill. To be honest, I haven't found it that tough really. Others on here have really struggled, which is a shame. At times around the 6 week mark, it was a bit difficult. It's amazing how the hair really kicks in, in such a short period. Dr Erdogan did say after inspecting my hair - I would get a great result, just hope he's right. Looking forward to the next few months. The HT has been a truly life changing event for me.

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hello HG1!!!

How are you doing? :)

Mate, I must say I definitely envy your look! Your hair looks completely amazing, with lots of hairs everywhere and, furthermore, they seem to be already strong and thick! The whole scene looks tremendously uniform :)

Wow, seriously, this is a really huge improvement coming form last month! I wish I would have this evolution, but my case seems to be slower!

Enjoy this moment, friend. Every month your hair and you will look better and better! :)

Hg1 - wow mate! You're looking incredible already!! 3 months looks great this last update bpew me away!! I love the hairline design you chose! Can't wait to see more updates sooon! Congratulations again!!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Hg1 - wow mate! You're looking incredible already!! 3 months looks great this last update bpew me away!! I love the hairline design you chose! Can't wait to see more updates sooon! Congratulations again!!

Thanks Luke. I did think the hairline was a little low even up to a few weeks ago. Now the hairline hairs have come to life, it does look great (in my opinion). It's amazing how a couple of weeks makes such a difference. I have been following your journey also. How are things with you at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello HG1! :)

How are you doing, mate?

You must already be combing your hair with a good brush!

Looking forward to seeing your progress, buddy!

Kind Regards!

Hi Guys,

Well it's 5 months and one day since the HT. Growth again this month has been good. The pictures aren't the best, but you can see the hairline is now strong. I had it cut - shaved to 3mm on sides and back and cut with scissors on top (as per Asmeds guidelines). It looks much better in person rather than in the pictures. The hairline is mostly single hair grafts, just a few that are multi hair. When looking very closely there are a lot of fine hairs still coming through. Still very pleased, but looking forward to even more growth and maturing of the new hair. Pinkness to the scalp is still evident, but is improving. Numbness wise, almost back to normal. I'm going to keep it short until 6 months, when I will start to grow it out. Any comments welcome. No idea why pictures upload upside down :confused:

IMG_3527.thumb.JPG.a42be6d294248269d7f7a685b520a7d7.JPG

IMG_3528.thumb.JPG.92d750c0777714e1522bb449ab5b581f.JPG

IMG_3530.thumb.JPG.19b1f501b821ba5b49bb43ebfd33c30c.JPG

IMG_3531.thumb.JPG.fde2e277546c8786c6c7cf953aa6b3c2.JPG

IMG_3535.thumb.JPG.77e0fc6aa91f79ea825927b83a7a714d.JPG

• Thanks 1

Looking forward to seeing pics in a few months when you have some length to the hair. It's looking very good so far, I must admit I was tempted to keep mine short until the hair grew in properly. Happy growing HG1

3215 grafts fue with ASMED (Dr Erdogan) 26th July 2017

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187806-nw3-3200-grafts-dr-erdogan.html

Hi Guys,

Well it's 5 months and one day since the HT. Growth again this month has been good. The pictures aren't the best, but you can see the hairline is now strong. I had it cut - shaved to 3mm on sides and back and cut with scissors on top (as per Asmeds guidelines). It looks much better in person rather than in the pictures. The hairline is mostly single hair grafts, just a few that are multi hair. When looking very closely there are a lot of fine hairs still coming through. Still very pleased, but looking forward to even more growth and maturing of the new hair. Pinkness to the scalp is still evident, but is improving. Numbness wise, almost back to normal. I'm going to keep it short until 6 months, when I will start to grow it out. Any comments welcome. No idea why pictures upload upside down :confused:

Hello HG1!!!

Glad to hear from you, mate! :)

Your evolution is splendid, your hair looks really well and, one thing I really like about your HT is the uniformity of the hair. Every zone seems to be perfectly covered and all of them look great!

I'm sure your case it's going to be spectacular!

Take care, friend!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would give a quick update on my progress. Today is Week 24 post HT (5.5 months). I've been keeping the hair short to help blend the new transplanted hair and the existing. The good news is the numbness to the recipient area has finally gone. The area is still a little pink in colour, this is only evident after a trim. The temple areas which were lagging have caught up with the hairline almost. Got a couple of small areas just behind the hairline that look slightly thin (about half the size of a small finger nail), but under a good light there are small fine hairs growing in these patches. I will post pictures at 6 months - in 2 weeks time. The main reason really for my posting is to express how happy I feel with my new look. My confidence is at an all time high. Its great to think I potentially have another 6 months of improvement to come. I would urge anyone who is debating a HT to get your research done and go for it. I feel I wasted 5 years sitting on the fence.

Hello HG1!!!

I'm so, so happy when I read your feelings about this experience, mate... You can't imagine.

Our evolutions are quite similar and I understand when you talk about the boosted confidence and, even, the new "me" we are reconnecting with :)

Without any doubt, this is one of the best choices in my entire life, and I'm happy you are feeling that way too, friend, because is a decision that potentially changes our lives :)

Wishing to see your new pictures in two weeks!

Enjoy your new "you"! You deserve it! :) :)

Hello HG1!!!

I'm so, so happy when I read your feelings about this experience, mate... You can't imagine.

Our evolutions are quite similar and I understand when you talk about the boosted confidence and, even, the new "me" we are reconnecting with :)

Without any doubt, this is one of the best choices in my entire life, and I'm happy you are feeling that way too, friend, because is a decision that potentially changes our lives :)

Wishing to see your new pictures in two weeks!

Enjoy your new "you"! You deserve it! :) :)

Thanks for you kind words vchorro. I'm happy you are feeling similar. Looking forward to your update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just a quick update. Well its 6 months today, I left Instanbul after my HT Op with Asmed. The last four weeks have seen steady improvement, however not as noticeable as the previous couple of months. Hopefully density will improve over the next 6 months as well as the hair texture. I'm very happy so far, but will be happier still with further density improvement. I have enclosed pictures at Pre Op, 3 months and 6 months. I'm going to grow the hair out on top now to see how it looks. No idea why the pictures keep changing their orientation :confused:

_DSC6885.thumb.jpg.fec553398ea183e6e37006d5eeb223ba.jpg

IMG_1076.JPG.447c2cb1eca2485ac8c84d3d70e5dfc9.JPG

IMG_1654.thumb.JPG.23befb0fefb7dce9dfd3380204bfc4a9.JPG

_DSC6889.thumb.jpg.9dc240c77865188cf11c9ec7ec4cef86.jpg

IMG_1078.JPG.a31d8baab0f2789869b99d458add3383.JPG

IMG_1666.thumb.JPG.ebcb265743d38da8a7fcfa1f77f8883a.JPG

Hi guys, thanks for your thoughts.

Just wanted to add my representative, the lovely Sema was in touch yesterday. She wanted pictures for Dr Koray to review. She has been in touch on a regular basis - checking on how I'm doing. Just proves to me what a reputable outfit Asmed are, and the care doesn't end when you fly home. Been a bit of criticism on here directed towards Asmed lately, they were fantastic to me during my time with them and in hindsight I would have still chose them. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I respect that,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Well its 7 months today since my HT with Asmed in Turkey. Not a massive change since last month. However I feel the hair is thickening up and there are still new hairs appearing. With having such a surge at 3 to 4 months things feel like they have slowed down progress wise. I have continued to keep it short, but will try and resist the temptation to trim it. All in all very happy with where I am. Hopefully the coming months will see an increase in density and thickness. In my mind I don't feel like a balding 50 something and my confidence increases month by month. The hair looks better in real life than in the photos. In the pictures I'm next to a window and under a bright light.

As stated before, anyone sat on the fence debating whether to have a HT, do your research and get it done.

IMG_3591.thumb.JPG.a49744795fdf3cc214692b8ade204892.JPG

IMG_3593.thumb.JPG.7815f58fb1c18714d7e414d4d66295e1.JPG

IMG_3599.thumb.JPG.347a24dc759dd1b41e0ca5495d7d71f2.JPG

Comparing your photos of before and now shows how much you have gained! I found your thread entertaining and insightful and I'm delighted with your satisfaction. I just sent an email to request information with my photos attached. Was Koray the doctor? Who Erdogan and Umat are, other doctors at Asmed? How much did you pay?

Your thread is a really good reading so thanks and don't stop. I assume that Deb1982, Justjax and Yaz89 chose Asmed as well, is that right? Where are their threads?

I really need a new hairline as you can see:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187752-looking-advice-2.html

Comparing your photos of before and now shows how much you have gained! I found your thread entertaining and insightful and I'm delighted with your satisfaction. I just sent an email to request information with my photos attached. Was Koray the doctor? Who Erdogan and Umat are, other doctors at Asmed? How much did you pay?

Your thread is a really good reading so thanks and don't stop. I assume that Deb1982, Justjax and Yaz89 chose Asmed as well, is that right? Where are their threads?

I really need a new hairline as you can see:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187752-looking-advice-2.html

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your kind words, glad you have enjoyed reading my hair adventures- hopefully the adventure has many months to run. If you use the search function you just tap in the name of the persons thread you want to read about. The guys you listed made my mind up on choosing Asmed, as their results are almost always excellent. Dr Koray is the only Dr involved, together with his team. Dr Koray was great, very passionate and professional as were the rest of the team. I paid 2.5 Euros per graft, which included hotel, transfers, food at the clinic and all the after care kit. Well worth it in my opinion. I can say even at this stage it has been life changing. Do your research and get it booked my friend.