Countdown to my HT

HG1

Looking great mate! Looks good for only 3 months I bet you are very chuffed indeed :D

Hi Jam,

Yes i’m very pleased thanks:)

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Hello HG1!!!

Your hair looks amazing! :)

The difference between the 2 and the 3 month period is really huge. Suddenly your hairline appeared and completely changes the overall impression, mate :)

I guess now you will be discovering new hairs every day, so... enjoy it!!! :)

Looking good, the redness is there but it's quite light I wouldn't notice it if I wasn't looking for it or aware of HTs. Can't wait to see this in a months time!

Hi PatientX,

Yes the pinkness has reduced as the hair has grown, so a double whammy! Thanks for your comment.

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Coming on nicely HG1, good times ahead. Looking forward to seeing you progress

Hi Rwethereyet,

Yes happy so far. If I get anywhere near the improvement month on month up to Month 7, as I have had from month 2 to 3 I will be very happy. Take care.

How does your hair look?

Hi Rookie,

If you look at the previous posts, you will see a full account of progress so far.

Hello HG1!!!

Your hair looks amazing! :)

The difference between the 2 and the 3 month period is really huge. Suddenly your hairline appeared and completely changes the overall impression, mate :)

I guess now you will be discovering new hairs every day, so... enjoy it!!! :)

Hello my Spanish friend :D

Yes big changes thank you. Feels strange feeling hair in my scalp that has been absent for 25 years or more. It has made a big difference to how I feel. Confidence is through the roof. Your progress is looking great as well. Looking forward to seeing your next update.

Take Care vchorro.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello HG1

How are you getting on? I’m just under a month away from my estimated 4500 and I’m a little nervous. I found your thread very reassuring, I was going to ask about the odd pimple you mentioned.. I suffer from acne so I’m hoping this doesn’t give me lots of pimples in donor or recipient areas but did you just leave yours untouched? And did they disappear themselves ok?

Also how’s your growth from month 3 until now? I took your advice and I’m flying home the day after surgery so hopefully not too swollen lol.

Hi Jam,

I'm doing really well thanks. its day 110 post Op for me, - 16 weeks on Friday. As I described earlier the change from Month 2 to 3 was huge. Again big changes in the last two weeks. Will update with pics on 26/2/18 as that will be 4 months. Pimples have calmed down now, although I do suffer with pimples anyway. I just left them, although others on here have squeezed them. I was nervous prior to the procedure, its normal. Once I got on the plane, the feelings disappeared. I feel so good at the moment it hard to put into words. And to think, I've potentially got another 8.5 months of improvement coming. Having the HT is one of the best decisions I've made. Big investment in money, emotion and time - but well worth it. I wish you all the best, keep us updated on your life changing journey.

Hi Jam,

I'm doing really well thanks. its day 110 post Op for me, - 16 weeks on Friday. As I described earlier the change from Month 2 to 3 was huge. Again big changes in the last two weeks. Will update with pics on 26/2/18 as that will be 4 months. Pimples have calmed down now, although I do suffer with pimples anyway. I just left them, although others on here have squeezed them. I was nervous prior to the procedure, its normal. Once I got on the plane, the feelings disappeared. I feel so good at the moment it hard to put into words. And to think, I've potentially got another 8.5 months of improvement coming. Having the HT is one of the best decisions I've made. Big investment in money, emotion and time - but well worth it. I wish you all the best, keep us updated on your life changing journey.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm 4 months today Post Op. I'm very pleased with progress so far. The hairline has really filled in and I'm hoping for a big push density wise. 4 months for most is when the real action starts, so let's hope so. Scalp redness and numbness is still there but improved a lot over the last few weeks. I have enclosed a few pics, so a comparison can be made from where I started. In the latest pics, I'm using Aloe Vero to help with the redness and as a styling aid. I've had quite a few haircuts (all cut with scissors in the transplanted area). I'm keeping it short until the density improves. Met a few people I've not seen since before the HT and all have given me that funny look, then asked if I've lost weight :D. I feel absolutely wonderful, can't express the boost it's given to my confidence. I don't feel bald anymore, yet I'm only 33% in. My only regret is not having the procedure sooner. Would appreciate some feedback. Roll on 5 months ;)

_DSC6885.thumb.jpg.0e947f347518f1360cf9072d80336495.jpg

IMG_1338.thumb.JPG.bef38fbc1e00de0771a2c7465af87c43.JPG

_DSC6889.thumb.jpg.4a275f15bd735c7ceca228142180eb10.jpg

IMG_1340.thumb.JPG.36a85f07e739e1a4300e653437658e0d.JPG

IMG_1339.thumb.JPG.1534ac7c86abd508ebac16d453ca7e6f.JPG

_DSC6898.thumb.jpg.10a3b31d55430be93b655b9bcb943c9b.jpg

_DSC6893.thumb.jpg.5b16645c01ff59bca5a9813f51f98bac.jpg

IMG_1347.thumb.JPG.8569c0b7395846ab158638fcdfda3dd4.JPG

Looking good! You should see it start thickening up month by month!

Hi Rwethereyet,

I really hope it improves at the rate it has.

Looked at you last update, hang in there pal. Still plenty in the tank for you to come.

Looking amazing HG1

I’m going next week and I’m nervous and excited, any tips for me? How long after the op can I get my hair cut with the scissors to get it looking even like yours?

Hi Jam,

Don't be nervous, you will be in good hands and well looked after. Biggest tips would be -

Get a decent travel pillow

Take your shades to hide any swelling on return

Use heat or cold to reduce swelling ... I didn't :eek:

Be super protective of grafts for first 10 days

Have some good pain relief ready for first few days - you will need it

Get ready to wear your mirror out, as you will be looking in it obsessively :D

Be prepared for the 'shed' and the ugly duckling stage

Take your Meds and vitamins / supplements each day at the same time

Try and get rid of scabs by day 10

I would not worry about haircuts just yet. :D. All the best and post you experience.

Progressing well, HG1. Am surprised you can do FUE with your number of grafts. Looking at your pic, I am thinking if I should have been insistent with FUE instead of going with FUT. (Am also on my fourth month.)

Hi Fortune,

It's hard to believe I had 5024 grafts removed. I can notice the difference prior to the HT, but it's hardly noticeable. I've got around 2400 left for a future pass if required. Anyone not up to speed would not be able to tell I had so many grafts shifted. Don't knock the FUT, I considered it also. Decided on FUE as I like my hair short at the back and sides and wanted to go with Asmed, who don't offer FUT. how are you progressing?

Hg1, I echo the sentiments and comments of our other members… You’re looking great so far and you will continue to see growth and exceptionally well in the coming months. I believe he will be very satisfied with everything grows in completely. Hardest part has passed, now each month or even couple weeks, you may notice changes in the mirror or at least if you take side-by-side pictures. I’m looking forward to seeing the final results at maturation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Rwethereyet,

I really hope it improves at the rate it has.

Looked at you last update, hang in there pal. Still plenty in the tank for you to come.

Thanks HG1, I hope so. I'm definitely in a much better place than before the opp. Fingers crossed I will be in an even better place by 12 months

3215 grafts fue with ASMED (Dr Erdogan) 26th July 2017

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187806-nw3-3200-grafts-dr-erdogan.html