Dr. Nader 2401 Grafts

Took the plunge July 28th to see Dr. Nader's in Reynosa, Mx. I have to say my experience like many other's was excellent. He took extreme care to complete the ht process. Plus, his driver Santos picked me up from the airport took me to the hotel in Mcallen, TX, which was paid for by Dr. Nader. Santos picked me up from the hotel and took me to Dr. Nader's office for the procedure the following day. The next day he took me to the airport. All was included as part of the service. Amazing and safe...

First, we discuss my background and my hairloss history, Then we talked about my expectations of what I wanted and the results I was seeking. I wanted it to be as dense as possible and look natural with a slight widows peak... He mapped it out and figured 2050 for the front and 350 for the scar repair from a old fut that went bad... He ended up doing 2150 on the front and 250 for the repair. I could not be happier so far. My only regret is I wish I would have gone lower on the hairline. He thinks it will be perfect once the new hairs grow in. Dr. Nader and his team were fantastic. The entire process took about 7.5 hours and I was the only patient there. Dr. Nader did everything with his assistants helped.

Attached are some photos of the process.

The tacos were excellent!

BeforeHT.jpg.e4a14707efa89135287f342271ccaee9.jpg

PreSurgery.jpg.1a4be9c585cfdb549d60ea6103b7ed99.jpg

Surgery.jpg.ac1a6396b128eae42c411a0edfba5f3d.jpg

Oneday.jpg.25850800151ddbb33c9af35bbf9f7257.jpg

Threedays.jpg.a5b3336052a7808eeacff72e4809e2ee.jpg

BackHead.jpg.0a247b87b05cf0a61f58ba2a00b2f9e1.jpg

OneWeek.jpg.a806500cb29d0b4aa6de4d070282e0ce.jpg

Edited by Cid

Looks good, how long til the scabing came off ?

It's been a week. Most of the scabing has come off. It's still a little crusty. I've been spraying my head with a H2Ocean spray to keep it moist and putting aloe on it.

congrats on getting the procedure! work looks clean enjoy the next little bit with the grafts cause they're all coming out soon and the ugly duckling begins...happy growing

Ya! I'm not looking forward to the ugly duckling phase. I heard some people start growing immediately...

The ugly phase sucks. I was looking good by 4 months though and looking great now that I'm at 7 months. A bunch of my transplanted hairs just started growing from day 1 after both of my Nader transplants. Take your biotin and just be patient.

After my 1st transplant my only regret was wishing i had went lower on the hairline as well that's why i went back for a 2nd one two years later.

I can't say enough good things about Nader and I'm very happy lot's of guys are going to him based on results from this website and are posting their experiences with him. Fuck all of the FUE haters and ignorant assholes who talk shit on him just because he's in Mexico and is AFFORDABLE unlike 90% of u.s. doctors.

The ugly phase sucks. I was looking good by 4 months though and looking great now that I'm at 7 months. A bunch of my transplanted hairs just started growing from day 1 after both of my Nader transplants. Take your biotin and just be patient.

After my 1st transplant my only regret was wishing i had went lower on the hairline as well that's why i went back for a 2nd one two years later.

I can't say enough good things about Nader and I'm very happy lot's of guys are going to him based on results from this website and are posting their experiences with him. Fuck all of the FUE haters and ignorant assholes who talk shit on him just because he's in Mexico and is AFFORDABLE unlike 90% of u.s. doctors.

I agree. I went to Dr. Nader because of yours and others experiences with him. Dr. Nader is a pro and for the price of a third of the doctors in my neighborhood with not quite as good results, it was a no brainer...

• 2 weeks later...

It looks really good! I was going to do it this summer, but instead I got a tummy tuck. haha. I want my hair next though in December! I sent an email saying I was sure I wanted to do it with Nader. I hope I can set a date.

It looks really good! I was going to do it this summer, but instead I got a tummy tuck. haha. I want my hair next though in December! I sent an email saying I was sure I wanted to do it with Nader. I hope I can set a date.

Thanks! The best way to get a hold of them is to call before 9am central and talk to Brenda Dr. Nader's assistant.

Thanks! The best way to get a hold of them is to call before 9am central and talk to Brenda Dr. Nader's assistant.

Brenda had replied to my email, and recommended me 1800-2000 grafts. She hasn't replied to me anymore. What's the number? :/

Thank you!

Brenda had replied to my email, and recommended me 1800-2000 grafts. She hasn't replied to me anymore. What's the number? :/

Thank you!

The number is 01-899-920-3489.

Arg!!! I entered the ugly duckling phase. Shed about 60 to 70 percent of my new little hairs. Some never stopped growing. Now, there are lots of little hairs popping up, but it still looks like shit!!! Dr. Nader said there is still some irritations and I should keep putting aloe on at night. All the irritations are where new hairs are popping up. Is that normal or not???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

8 week update.

Made it through the shedding and still in the ugly duckling phase. It sucks that it seemed like I had more hair right after the procedure compared to now. My wife thinks it's filling in well. I think I'm at the turn around point. Lots of new hairs popping up. Some are ingrown and irritated when they first pop up. I put neosporin on them and the irritations go away. You can start to see where the new hairline is forming. I'm hoping it will get filled in even more at 4 months. Let me know what you think?

8Weeks1.jpg.19e47e6dd7ccc1af7ff1df5a5c091e82.jpg

8Weeks2.jpg.8f456325d3a65ba188e448c7482c7ecb.jpg

8Weeks3.jpg.be05c170e4c079322c551433986d0b10.jpg