1551 grafts with Luis nader !

Tbcruz

5 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

The fact that I made a rough generalisation

Which makes what you presented anecdotal evidence per the definition of anecdotal evidence already cited. Its not a claim that what you said is of no value, its simply that, by definition, it was anecdotal.

"Anecdotal 'language' isn't a thing"

And yet there's something called anecdotal evidence for which the definition has already been cited. I wonder what means would be used to communicate/present such evidence? ESP? Hand signals? Smoke signals?

OP, obviously the density is poor but the good news is the quality of the hair actually looks very soft and natural. The problem wasn't that you yielded a poor result, the problem was that you should have had a lot more grafts, obviously that's not your fault, but my point is your HT wasn't a complete lost cause. Another 1200-1500 grafts and I think it will look really good. 

On 9/6/2018 at 12:42 AM, newpatient99 said:

OP, obviously the density is poor but the good news is the quality of the hair actually looks very soft and natural. The problem wasn't that you yielded a poor result, the problem was that you should have had a lot more grafts, obviously that's not your fault, but my point is your HT wasn't a complete lost cause. Another 1200-1500 grafts and I think it will look really good. 

Yea I don’t think it was a poor yeild and I don’t regret it . Just need some more density.

I want to get another procedure but I have no idea what I should do. I don’t want to fly again out of state or country to get another procedure. 

I want my next procedure to be dense and last me for a very long time hopefully. The doctor I want to have it done with is really good and recommended on this site and has great results and has his office a little over an hour drive from me.

The only problem is the doctor is mostly a fut doctor and I don’t know if I want that scar for the rest of my life but I think he’s my best option at getting a great result and not fly. 

I'm 7 months out from my last Nader fue. I was super balding before and had a big 5 (or 6) head haha. None the hair in the first 3 inches or so of my hairline was there before. I'm really happy with my hair now. 

Tbcruz i'm sorry you don't like the density and need more :/ Pm me man

1 ht #3 5.jpg

1 ht #3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 9:19 AM, Tbcruz said:

I want to get another procedure but I have no idea what I should do. I don’t want to fly again out of state or country to get another procedure. 

I want my next procedure to be dense and last me for a very long time hopefully. The doctor I want to have it done with is really good and recommended on this site and has great results and has his office a little over an hour drive from me.

The only problem is the doctor is mostly a fut doctor and I don’t know if I want that scar for the rest of my life but I think he’s my best option at getting a great result and not fly. 

Hi Tbcruz. I did FUT last year, almost at the same time as you and similar number of grafts. Mine went well - hair growth/density is ok, scars unnoticeable to my hair cutter. But  if I have to do it all over again, am not sure if I'd go the FUT route.

The killer for me is the downtime as I am an active person. A strip takes much longer to heal than FUE and because I wanted to make sure that my scar will not stretch unnecessarily, my downtime was longer than I expected. And that constant uncomfortable soreness/pain from the strip, when pressed against a pillow/bed foam,  also took months to heal so I have to change my sleeping position a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys for anyone curious how I’m doing this is where my hair is at 14 months 2 weeks and 2 days (just came back from a haircut)

Still debating a second procedure but not sure who to go with. Some days I think of going to dr Keser in and others I’m like I should stay local and go to dr Bloxham 

Does anyone have any thoughts on dr Carlos Wesley ? 

Thanks 

C1C6D68E-B17F-4566-BD4C-F90E6DB681A7.png

9E1CE7C7-E44A-41AA-B32C-06CAAC94F712.png

D7EBB4F5-8C19-425F-A351-9BCE6F0DDB98.png

362D4201-8B3A-4B1D-ACC7-C8A26949B04F.png

Edited by Tbcruz

Get a couple consultations of different clinics .. if u were willing to travel to Mexico .. traveling overseas shouldn’t be a problem .. Nader has density issues .. I think only cid had great results in a one done procedure .. I was very tempted to go to Nader too .. with the positive reviews of his bedside manners n so forth n cheap price .. it was very tempting .. good thing he didn’t respond to my email .. 

Ur hair doesn’t look bad cruz, but I would of expected more from a hairtransplant .. 

10 hours ago, Tbcruz said:

Hey guys for anyone curious how I’m doing this is where my hair is at 14 months 2 weeks and 2 days (just came back from a haircut)

Still debating a second procedure but not sure who to go with. Some days I think of going to dr Keser in and others I’m like I should stay local and go to dr Bloxham 

Does anyone have any thoughts on dr Carlos Wesley ? 

Thanks 

C1C6D68E-B17F-4566-BD4C-F90E6DB681A7.png

9E1CE7C7-E44A-41AA-B32C-06CAAC94F712.png

D7EBB4F5-8C19-425F-A351-9BCE6F0DDB98.png

362D4201-8B3A-4B1D-ACC7-C8A26949B04F.png

Keser  imo does the best FUE work from those options, the most aesthetic hairlines and is cheaper. Both the local options are good too however if that might be simpler, Wesley worth considering if you still want FUE.

• 6 months later...

almost 21 months post op 

getting my second procedure sometime in January most likely with dr bloxham

B22D3A46-14C5-48B8-B824-0ABA75EEA33F.jpeg

6110FFBE-9710-4610-8B84-D31A1EB3F190.jpeg

3BF27C54-8A3F-4A51-A177-11F5B5793664.jpeg

4750A8B6-75F0-49D1-B8CF-E18E00104EE0.jpeg

And after a haircut

CCDA12BB-69F3-4587-8EA5-97E243A3CC16.jpeg

33A8EA51-B153-44D3-9D89-51E9C32FF836.jpeg

AB63AC02-CA79-4841-A102-F35A8E45A4F2.jpeg

Hey man, just discovered your thread because of your update and given the amount of grafts on the lower end for such a large area you had to cover, I gotta say, it looks pretty good with your hair cut from these latest photos, with that said, I could agree, another procedure of 1,500-2,000 grafts to add some more density should give you a greater fuller result.

Good luck with your 2nd Ht hope you do another progress thread when the time comes.

On 9/2/2018 at 11:56 PM, JayLDD said:

"I'd peg..." That's anecdotal language. To help you further understand that its anecdotal, a good test would be: Did you cite actual statistics/examples? Answer: No. Hence, "digression into anecdotal evidence".

Do you need a lesson on what an anecdote is now?

Anecdotal "language" isn't a thing, secondly my point WAS based on statistics, yours was based on a SINGLE case. What scientific, peer reviewed statistical data is there on patient posted Nader results? It's absurd to pretend that sort of thing exists, if basing an argument on the entire collection of patient posted Nader results online is "anecdotal", then virtually nothing argued on this entire forum would be valid, and certainly your posts would not be. The fact that I made a rough generalisation doesn't change the fact that I made a point based on a statistic (not anecdotal), your pro-Nader argument was based SOLELY on Tom's result, and you threw in an ad-hominem against my transplant for good measure.

By the way, I truly feel sorry for you in that when you're embarrassing yourself to the point you genuinely sound mentally handicapped or well below basic adult level intelligence, and completely lacking in in psychological self-awareness, that you think you're "jacking" with me.  Making yourself look like an idiot (and you do it really, really well) isn't "jacking" with me.  The sad part is I know you probably sat there feeling smug at how great your retort was. Unfortunately it was an embarrassment and shows a lack of basic reading comprehension or understanding of the English language.

You really are just a horrible bloke aren’t you. All I see is your crappy posts to people. Surprised you’re allowed to keep posting.

TB I think this is actually looking really good. I’ll be honest I think it looks better when your hair is a little longer on top.

9 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Hey man, just discovered your thread because of your update and given the amount of grafts on the lower end for such a large area you had to cover, I gotta say, it looks pretty good with your hair cut from these latest photos, with that said, I could agree, another procedure of 1,500-2,000 grafts to add some more density should give you a greater fuller result.

Good luck with your 2nd Ht hope you do another progress thread when the time comes.

Thanks Vic,

second pass hopefully thickens everything up and put me in a good place for a long time before I need anymore work done 

9 hours ago, micknick said:

You really are just a horrible bloke aren’t you. All I see is your crappy posts to people. Surprised you’re allowed to keep posting.

TB I think this is actually looking really good. I’ll be honest I think it looks better when your hair is a little longer on top.

Micknick, 

yea when the top is a little longer looks way better covers more of the thinning areas.

i cut it this short just to see how it compares to the not thinning areas. Once I get this second pass I’m sure I won’t have to worry about it no more 

• 1 month later...

Obviously I'm a big advocate for FUE.  I just didn't want that long linear scar.  I had my second surgery a couple years after the first and  after my hair was cut you could clearly see my previous donor area (see pic below).  There was no visible scarring to speak of.  About 1,750 grafts were removed from the area in the picture.

Left+Donor+Pre.JPG

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.