1551 grafts with Luis nader !

Tbcruz

First off I have a another thread with before pictures under the title "blonde ht"

This journey started off rocky. I got stuck at the airport 5hr delay in the plane not at the airport so a flight that should of been 3 hrs lasted 8 hrs stuck in a tight plane seat fml. I missed my connecting flight so now it's 2am and I'm suppose to meet with Dr Nader in 6 hours(8am). The good news is I'm now in the correct state(Texas) just not in the correct city(Houston) I need to be in McAllen Texas. I was in contact Dr Nader the whole time and he had said I have to options which I will tell you next but he said regardless of what I decide it would still get done and for me not to worry. I had 2 options rent a car and just make it there exactly at 8am (5hr drive) which nader said wasn't a bad drive but didn't recommend it if I was tired or take the next flight at 850am and get to mcallen at 1000am for my driver to pick me up and go directly to the doctor. Of course I was tired so I stayed the hotel in Houston supplied by the airline for my inconvenience that only gave me about 3-4 hrs of sleep.

That was the only thing that was different about my ht journey that I wanted to explain express lol.

The rest of the time from getting picked up my Mr Santos to meeting Dr Nader it was great. I was so nervous going out to Mexico for a ht (which I felt save the whole time) it was mostly about getting a hair transplant, it could be very life changing in a good or bad way just depends on who you go to and if you find a Doctor that actually cares and know what it feels like to be in your shoes.

I believe I did just that and even tho I'm just 1 day post op I know that I went to the right doctor already based on my experience.

Here are some pics.

IMG_5033.jpg.4d730d0e68c806907143d5c942915d4d.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg.2f8fde21a45eab6c4a3ab4743c41ac99.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg.b37908f2b5dc78d15a5f98482fed0c84.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg.f94e61abbb562ed235e67cfc877b4f5a.jpg

IMG_5029.thumb.JPG.bf944cbe4879f33d5b14bc61de479bc7.JPG

IMG_5030.thumb.JPG.237b360e61dff5f6fa163e2073cfe88a.JPG

IMG_5031.thumb.JPG.b7248335508b365cb7df53a7074b307c.JPG

Thanks! & Neither lol... I regret not getting the tacos tho. I ended up getting chicken salad

Damn you guys are making me regret not getting the tacos lol

Windowpeak, thanks for the boost of confidence before and now as well. I can't wait to be at 6 months.

Wow, what an ordeal getting to your final destination. Sounds like your surgeon was very supportive. Pictures look good. You have a lot to look forward to with that new hairline. How many grafts were transplanted?

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looks good! I went a week ago...

CID your procedure looks good man we have a long way til we start seeing growth. I will be following your thread good luck !

Wow, what an ordeal getting to your final destination. Sounds like your surgeon was very supportive. Pictures look good. You have a lot to look forward to with that new hairline. How many grafts were transplanted?

Hey John Casper yea tell me about it lol it was a mission to get where I needed to but in the end it was worth it. Thank you for the support ? I had 1551 graft transplanted .

Thanks and I'm 28

@Tbcruz How is the recovery going? Are the red dots still noticeable? Are you in paid? I am planning on getting a hair transplant with Dr. Nader in December. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm totally new to this and this is my first point on this network. -Thanks,

DconlonGutz You will feel NO pain if you just take the meds Dr. Nader gives you on time before you need them. I felt no pain at all after both of Nader transplants and barely any itching. My redness lasted for 2 months after each one since I'm so pale.

DconlonGutz You will feel NO pain if you just take the meds Dr. Nader gives you on time before you need them. I felt no pain at all after both of Nader transplants and barely any itching. My redness lasted for 2 months after each one since I'm so pale.

Thank you!

Congrats on getting on Dr Nader's schedule.

I have the most important tip - GET THE TACOS for lunch.

Unlike others, I did have donor area pain for about a month ( and yes I took his meds and continued with Ibuprofen). Not much pain, more discomfort.

I'm still a little red after 13 weeks, but again, everyone is different.

I'm a sales guy and was in front of customers after about 2 weeks. At that stage you look good since you've had little shedding. With the buzz cut it just looks like you got too much sun. I was open about it with anyone that mentioned my "sunburn". Most folks were super interested since HT's have gotten so good over the years.

When the shedding kicks in big time the redness will have faded. You can check my pics in the forum under FUE. I'm going to do a 16 week update photo set in about three.

And congrats again on getting him. You will be the center of him and his staff's world for the one or two days you're there. And he will remove each graft and make every incision. Oh yeah and you will save a bunch of dough!

@Tbcruz How is the recovery going? Are the red dots still noticeable? Are you in paid? I am planning on getting a hair transplant with Dr. Nader in December. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm totally new to this and this is my first point on this network. -Thanks,

Hey, recovery is going great redness is alittle less today that's about it. I still have scabs so yes red dots are still there. They say in about a week all scabs should be gone and no pain. Nice congrats you will like Dr Nader great doctor you have nothing to worry about.

If I for some reason go back I'm deff getting the tacos lol

5 day photos for those following my thread.

Looks like the redness is alittle less or it could be my eyes. I will start aloe for the redness today. Other than that nothing else to report.

Feel free to ask questions or comments.

IMG_5043.thumb.JPG.352a0f52a8b17a13c73a57846e592b9c.JPG

IMG_5044.thumb.JPG.2694b39a71fdf6e972d936751d8dd7ba.JPG

IMG_5045.thumb.JPG.423250b50891228bc9874b2bd690c92e.JPG

I don't think you should start parting ANYTHING including aloe on these grafts at 5 days. Wait until like 2 weeks. Just keep it moist and spray it every 30 minutes or so.

I used aloe and stuff after my first transplant and the redness was still there for 2 or 3 months. The 2nd time around i just let it do it's thing and it went away at the same time.

I don't think you should start parting ANYTHING including aloe on these grafts at 5 days. Wait until like 2 weeks. Just keep it moist and spray it every 30 minutes or so.

I used aloe and stuff after my first transplant and the redness was still there for 2 or 3 months. The 2nd time around i just let it do it's thing and it went away at the same time.

Hey widowspeek, the only reason I used aloe was because dr Nader told me to, he said that it looked alittle red to out aloe. It seems like the redness went down a lot! Compared to day one

I'm going to post a pic of right now day 6.

IMG_5048.thumb.JPG.976da5bf9b2ca8200e1ce5f38ea2b375.JPG

Day 11

Redness is very faint I feel like every day the redness is going down a lot. I feel that in 2 more days my redness will not exist.

Very happy with how my hair looks right now. Praying I don't shed and am one of the lucky ones.

I am also praying that I don't lose anymore hair. What do you guys think based on my pictures?

Thanks

IMG_5097.jpg.14603ee5d999a98de06f6e80f13b1cb4.jpg

IMG_5091.thumb.JPG.c2c2ab85b397891d75bc50807dbe35fa.JPG