Help with fue results

Hello

I. Am 27 years and beginning to go NW4. I have never used any hair loss treatment medication. I am thinking if a hair transplant. Cam you please look at the results below from a hair clinic and let me know if you think the results are decent enough on first look to consider them a safe bet.

http://www.dermaclinix.in/hair-transplant-prp-results-images.html

Please help.

If I where you I would be looking into hairloss medications instead of hair transplantation.

Take a step by step approach.

27 is still very young and you have potentially a lot of hairs that could be lost over the next years.

I was 28 with no hair loss ... it kicked in a bout 6 months later and I was NW5 by the age of 31.

Luckely I have been taking anti hair loss meds since then, and stabililzed my sure to be NW7.

Take care,

B

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Hi

Thanks for your valuable advice. But can you please atleast go through the link I have above and have w look as to whether the clinic looks legit or not. Based on your experience here, please guide.

I am afraid of the sides of the hair loss meds. Please share with me your routine and if you had any sides from finax and minox or any other med you are on. Please share.

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2017 at 7:40 PM, Highwaytales said:

Hi

Thanks for your valuable advice. But can you please atleast go through the link I have above and have w look as to whether the clinic looks legit or not. Based on your experience here, please guide.

I am afraid of the sides of the hair loss meds. Please share with me your routine and if you had any sides from finax and minox or any other med you are on. Please share.

Hello Mate, I have many of these and can say results are good. I have heard from a lot of people about Dermaclinix, It's a very ethical clinic and having good infrastructure, state of art technology and giving customized treatment to his patients. Well. Let me bring into your knowledge that one of my friends also underwent the hair transplantation at dermaclinix. Got surgery by dr amrendra kumar... 

As per my opinion, he is very result oriented! 

Edited by creativemonkey