4147 grafts FUE - Asmed Dr Erdogan

HairDew

Thanks to your original post I already applied for Global Entry! I'm in the "Pending Review" phase now. I also already have my flights booked, nonstop to and from NYC. Very excited and nervous at the same time.

I booked an aisle seat on my flight home so I can get up to use the restroom without bothering the person next to me every hour. I'm assuming I'll need to be regularly spraying the grafts on the way home and want to make it as hassle-free as possible.

That's exactly what I had, an aisle seat so I could go in and out to the bathroom every couple hours.

Keep checking your Global Entry application by logging in to global entry site daily. Once they say it's been "partially approved", you can select your interview date. If by any chance your closest interview date is passed your travel date, I would suggest checking if any of the closest airports around you allow walk-ins. I know in Phoenix you can just show up if you don't mind waiting in line for a couple of hours.

Thanks very much for your update HairDew. I'm sure it will all turn out great for you. It's reassuring that Asmed has been treating you well. I'll be there in 3 weeks time so I really appreciate you keeping us informed. I've checked and I'm pretty sure I don't have any scars on my head that might cause a problem!

• 3 weeks later...

Necrosis scab fell off and is now healing. I'm little more than a month after my surgery.Everything else seems on schedule. Most new grafts shed, so just a waiting game. Once necrosis part heals, Dr. Erdogan will perform long hair FUE to take care of it.

• 6 months later...

I just wanted to update my thread and let you guys know that I'm now in the process of scheduling a touch up procedure with Dr. Erdogan. The growth has been good (minus the necrosis spot). I can cover the spot with surrounding hair no problem. Attached is a photo I just took under a harsh white light in my office. It's been 8 months after my procedure. The comparison speaks for itself.

Merged.thumb.jpg.e0d1eca5bb9b377812098a60c5e54c1b.jpg

Edited by HairDew

Hi hairDew,

Glad to hear that necrosis did not let you down and you are happy with the results so far.

Could you please post some photos of your hairline and crown as well?

Cheers,

utxeee.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: A touch up procedure is scheduled for May 22nd. Free of charge including my flight from US to Turkey. My procedure will be a long hair FUE (no shaving YAY). I'll arrive in Tureky on May 20th. The next day May 21st is my consultation day and the procedure is the day after. I can't wait.

Dr. Erdogan is a world class act. This time my patient coordinator is Suzana (she's amazing, very responsive) as Sevinc (my previous coordinator) is on maternity leave.

Wish me luck guys. :)

Update: A touch up procedure is scheduled for May 22nd. Free of charge including my flight from US to Turkey. My procedure will be a long hair FUE (no shaving YAY). I'll arrive in Tureky on May 20th. The next day May 21st is my consultation day and the procedure is the day after. I can't wait.

Dr. Erdogan is a world class act. This time my patient coordinator is Suzana (she's

After discussing with Suzana (my patient coordinator) and Dr. Erdogan, I will go through a shaved FUE after all. Dr. Koray believes this will give me the best result and the way where he can match the hair more perfectly. It sucks to shave again but I think it's worth it.

• 9 months later...
16 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

Hello

do you have any photos of you at 5 months ?

amazing result in my opinion 

Unfortunately with my necrosis being on my mind, I didn't take pictures at 5 months because I knew I was going to get a small touch up. I will post new photos in about a week at my 10 months of my last touch up procedure. But I can say I'm very happy the way it turned out. Nobody can ever tell I've had anything done.

About a week ago, I've met a FedEx driver at my work (I often see him when he delivers for us). And we have a small talk. He's in his 40s and seems like a NW4-5. He was making remarks about him being bald etc. And then......wait for it......

He says "You are so lucky to have a full head of hair". Hahaha that's another validation for me that my procedure turned out really good.

8 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

Gutted

i wanted to see what kind of growth you had a this stage considering your final result . If you find anything close to 5 months can you PM and them? 

Found one at around 4-5 months. I can't say exactly but it was around that time.

EDIT: I think this picture is from 6 months.

IMG_1405.thumb.JPG.f26553221cdaca5cc270196b84a3113e.JPG

Edited by HairDew

Just now, Kraistoff said:

Thanks. What an improvement between 6 and 8 months ! 

Yup. I was very worried at 6 months as you can see. But it turned out very well. That's why it's imperative to wait at least full 12 months for people to judge the result. We all compare ourselves to others in terms of timeline and it doesn't really help our neurosis :)

1 hour ago, HairDew said:

Just a small comparison. After 6 months from my touch up.

Comparison.jpg

When did you have your second surgery? Can u please upload a current picture of your hair!

concragulations for having a successful transplant surgery

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/52366-fue-4512-grafts-at-asmed-dr-erdogan/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-496053