Fue cost !?

Hi

So after narrowing down my surgeons from lots of searching and research I've got my top 2 fue Surgeons ...

Dr Raghu Reddy

Dr Bisanga

I feel these two are very good but I'm struggling to understand costs :(

Could someone please give me estimate for both surgeons based on 2500 grafts

Also your thoughts on either surgeon

Many thanks hope to hear from you soon ??

Hey Deanomag,

I assume you are a candidate for FUE, and you want FUE? If so, our price structure is

First 1000 grafts €5/graft

All grafts thereafter €3/graft

So for a procedure of 2500 grafts, you are paying

1000 x 5 = 5000

1500 x 3 = 4500

A total of €9500 for 2500 grafts.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

As you have narrowed your choice of surgeons down, it really is time that you contacted them for a consultation. Not only would you get given the costs involved but first and foremost you would be told whether you are a suitable candidate for the type of procedure you want and how many grafts you need.

The impression I get is that you have not yet contacted the doctors and have decided for yourself that you need 2500 grafts. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I have to agree with "mattj". You really need to have a consultation with the doctor of your choice and find out exactly how many grafts you need including an examination of your donor area to see how much it may yield. In comparison, Dr. Vories who extracts and places every graft costs $4-5 per graft depending on total number of grafts.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

In terms of Dr Reddy, I paid 5k for 1200 grafts in April of this year, at the Selston Cosmetic Clinic. I believe his prices are higher at his Harley Street Practice. Here is a link to my experience:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...dy-2017-a.html

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

Hey Deanomag,

I assume you are a candidate for FUE, and you want FUE? If so, our price structure is

First 1000 grafts €5/graft

All grafts thereafter €3/graft

So for a procedure of 2500 grafts, you are paying

1000 x 5 = 5000

1500 x 3 = 4500

A total of €9500 for 2500 grafts.

Dont you still have to pay 21% tax on that as well?

This is not to discredit Dr. Reddy, but I think very few on these forums would consider him to have the reputation or output that rivals Bisanga. The cost of a procedure with Reddy for 2500 FUE grafts is quite frankly completely outrageous too.

Just an opinion, but I don't think there is justification for prices at that level apart from the fact that there are those willing to pay it.

Isn't that all the justification needed?

After decades people are still buying castor oil and non-medicated hairloss shampoos to treat their hairloss. Lets be real, people don't always make logical decisions.