Gatsu

2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Man, this is just awesome.  This is what a person should feel after surgery-  peace and comfort and enjoying life as the goals were met satisfactorily.  A person should not have to become a hermit due to the damages caused by doctors.  Congrats Gatsu!  You are free from hair worries now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gatsu said:

haha, didn't mean to 😄. Thank you 🙏..
I loved Cali man. Did the classic roadtrip from Sanfran to San Diego (Obviously with a mustang convertible).  Loved every second of it and im definitely going back! Where in California do you live?

Los Angeles area, next tine you’re out here let’s get a beer, or protein shake haha 

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Sean said:

Man, this is just awesome.  This is what a person should feel after surgery-  peace and comfort and enjoying life as the goals were met satisfactorily.  A person should not have to become a hermit due to the damages caused by doctors.  Congrats Gatsu!  You are free from hair worries now.

Thanks bro. Appreciate your support and comments. I know you've been following my journey for a while 🙏. Hope all is good with you :)

On 11/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Los Angeles area, next tine you’re out here let’s get a beer, or protein shake haha 

haha i loved LA. 
Stayed att venice beach for 2 days and then Dream Hollywood Hotell for 3.  one of my favorite stops on the trip :).  Lets have a beer 😄🍻

Is there anywhere I can read about gatsu first 2 surgerys at Dr. Keser. 

sorry im new in here and dont Seem to know how to find it.

/mikael