Gatsu

2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Hi everyone!

Just a little update with some Christmas beard 😄. I'll answer your questions soon !

20181210_224646.jpg

20181210_224740.jpg

20181210_224542.jpg

20181210_224443.jpg

I just shaved my beard in December, too much maintenance. Your hair is looking awesome thanks for keeping us posted.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Finished product outright one of the top five transplant results I’ve ever seen.  Unfortunately gives me some serious hair greed and desire to address my temple points too, huge difference.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JeanLDD said:

Finished product outright one of the top five transplant results I’ve ever seen.  Unfortunately gives me some serious hair greed and desire to address my temple points too, huge difference.

Hi JeanLDD;

Appreciate it ! Dont think you need it to be honest, your sides are not as far back as mine. Plus i have a big forehead/head witch made it worse. 

Hey man, 

I hate your hair....because ...It. Looks. Fantastic! and wish mine was the same, haha ;)

Just discovered your thread/journey posts from this update, very helpful, thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Gatsu is definitely enjoying this is by far an amazing well calculated journey.  Well researched, well planned, well executed.  This one is definitely top tier work.  

• Like 1

Truly fantastic and impressive results dude, both Ht’s, congrats!

Have your temple points blended in with your native hair at this point in the similar fade hair cut where it looked obvious the transition?

Although...the transition looks great with your longer hair.

I am thinking that I may need a little temple/temple triangle work at some point and have some concern with the blending in.

Thanks!

Edited by CosmoKramer

10 minutes ago, Upshall said:

What an amazing result. How is this doctor not recommended on this website. Same with dr couto and lorenzo????

Hi Upshall,

I believe Dr. Lupanzula is recommended, and is one of the most skilled surgeons too.