2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Gatsu

• Administrators

I just shaved my beard in December, too much maintenance. Your hair is looking awesome thanks for keeping us posted.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Finished product outright one of the top five transplant results I’ve ever seen.  Unfortunately gives me some serious hair greed and desire to address my temple points too, huge difference.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JeanLDD said:

Finished product outright one of the top five transplant results I’ve ever seen.  Unfortunately gives me some serious hair greed and desire to address my temple points too, huge difference.

Hi JeanLDD;

Appreciate it ! Dont think you need it to be honest, your sides are not as far back as mine. Plus i have a big forehead/head witch made it worse. 

• 3 months later...

Truly fantastic and impressive results dude, both Ht’s, congrats!

Have your temple points blended in with your native hair at this point in the similar fade hair cut where it looked obvious the transition?

Although...the transition looks great with your longer hair.

I am thinking that I may need a little temple/temple triangle work at some point and have some concern with the blending in.

Thanks!

Edited by CosmoKramer

10 minutes ago, Upshall said:

What an amazing result. How is this doctor not recommended on this website. Same with dr couto and lorenzo????

Hi Upshall,

I believe Dr. Lupanzula is recommended, and is one of the most skilled surgeons too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Gatsu ,

In case you check in here some day... Is it possible to get an update in a not-too-harsh lighting with a good camera? Would be so interesting to see that.

I mean, your 15th July update is taken in pretty harsh lighting and it looks like the top of the temple points are lacking some density.

In the 10th December update the temples look really good, but the pictures are quite blurry.

Also - do the transplanted areas still contrast when you shave your hair? Asking, because maybe the hair structure has stabilized with time.

He won’t be able to answer ... he’s busy with a line of gals outside his bedroom door waiting for their “answer”. 😂💪🏻🤙🏻

Edited by VicTNYC
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

@Gatsu

How's everything going bro? You must have forgot about the rest of us baldies 😂 hope everything is going well, would love to see an update.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

Just checked in for some reason 😄. Read your comments so i took some new pictures. I have saved my hair long (girlfriend request) 😁.

These pictures are taken i really harsch bathroom light. I have products in my hair witch makes it more "flat" and hard. Its usallay really fluffy and big otherwise. I can post pictures of that state too if you want.

IMG_20191118_163125.jpg

IMG_20191118_163231.jpg

IMG_20191118_163433 - kopia.jpg

IMG_20191118_163905.jpg

IMG_20191118_164000 - kopia.jpg

• Administrators

Dang man making me feel bad about my gym regimen 😃 hair looks great. I think the long hair works with you. How’d you like it out here in California? Winter skips us every year lol 

View my thread

10 hours ago, Gatsu said:

Also here is two pictures from my trip to California this summer.

Had to be buffed at muscle beach 😄💪. But there the hair is more beach fluffy 

Screenshot_20191118_183631_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20191118_183717_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20191118_184321_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20191118_184347_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20191118_184331_com.whatsapp.jpg

more than your hair, I am looking at that ripped body !! Holy Smoke !! That’s really a ripped body !!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:14 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dang man making me feel bad about my gym regimen 😃 hair looks great. I think the long hair works with you. How’d you like it out here in California? Winter skips us every year lol 

haha, didn't mean to 😄. Thank you 🙏..
I loved Cali man. Did the classic roadtrip from Sanfran to San Diego (Obviously with a mustang convertible).  Loved every second of it and im definitely going back! Where in California do you live?

Man, this is just awesome.  This is what a person should feel after surgery-  peace and comfort and enjoying life as the goals were met satisfactorily.  A person should not have to become a hermit due to the damages caused by doctors.  Congrats Gatsu!  You are free from hair worries now.

• Like 1