2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Gatsu

Great result.

The issue with the darker hair on the sides is barely noticable with this length and it might even improve further.I doubt that anyone outside of a hair forum would recognize it.

The rest looks amazingly natural (even the waves of the longe hair look perfect) and like a full head of hair. 9.5 out of 10 at the minimum from my point of view.

I recommend that you do not spend more time on hair transplant forums but just enjoy your hair.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

The temple points look very natural and blended at that length, congrats it looks awesome man thanks for updating us with your progress.

Warmest regards- Melvin

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:15 AM, Payam said:

The dream right here.. I was wondering though, why did you opt for Keser over Erdogan? Also do you have links to your first two procedures?

I liked Kesers approach, just doing 500 grafts a day to ensure maximum growth. I also liked that he did everything himself. Top that with some killer results in his portfolio and there you go :)

looked at the first thread here but it seems that the pictures doesn't work anymore. Dont think im allowed to link to a different hair site as well but you can google "dr keser 2065 grafts" and you should get it.  Part 2 is here 

Edited by Gatsu

55 minutes ago, Gatsu said:

I liked Kesers approach, just doing 500 grafts a day to ensure maximum growth. I also liked that he did everything himself. Top that with some killer results in his portfolio and there you go :)

looked at the first thread here but it seems that the pictures doesn't work anymore. Dont think im allowed to link to a different hair site as well but you can google "dr keser 2065 grafts" and you should get it.  Part 2 is here 

Wow, 500 grafts a day and comparing your first 4 month progress to mine I wish I had known about this guy before I did my transplant.. why did you opt for Lupanzula this time? And is it right that you've transplanted over 6500 grafts in total? Have you done any smp? Your donor looks great

13 minutes ago, Payam said:

Wow, 500 grafts a day and comparing your first 4 month progress to mine I wish I had known about this guy before I did my transplant.. why did you opt for Lupanzula this time? And is it right that you've transplanted over 6500 grafts in total? Have you done any smp? Your donor looks great

Well to be honest i didn't want to go to Turkey anymore for privat reasons and i also wanted something closer and smoother. I dont know how good Dr.Keser is at Temple points per say but i know hes a master at hair lines.  Yes i have transplanted 6543 FUE grafts in total with no SMP.  Thank you :), im actually surprised and pleased my donor looks so good still .

1 minute ago, Gatsu said:

Well to be honest i didn't want to go to Turkey anymore for privat reasons and i also wanted something closer and smoother. I dont know how good Dr.Keser is at Temple points per say but i know hes a master at hair lines.  Yes i have transplanted 6543 FUE grafts in total with no SMP.  Thank you :), im actually surprised and pleased my donor looks so good still .

I see, would you have gone with him had he been closer? Is he still that good?

46 minutes ago, Payam said:

Wow, 500 grafts a day and comparing your first 4 month progress to mine I wish I had known about this guy before I did my transplant...

This is nonsense payam. Keser is a great clinic, but they had their share of bad results like all other clinics. Also, you cannot compare yourself to one of greatest results in this very forum. 95 % of all users will look bad against it.

Even more important, you had 3600 grafts. How many sessions would that be with Keser?

10 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

This is nonsense payam. Keser is a great clinic, but they had their share of bad results like all other clinics. Also, you cannot compare yourself to one of greatest results in this very forum. 95 % of all users will look bad against it.

Even more important, you had 3600 grafts. How many sessions would that be with Keser?

Not to mention he had close to 5000 grafts in the frontal third over the course of his procedures, most via stick and place. Plus 10 days of work spread across three procedures, 7 years and he paid 75% more on average than Payam across both Lupanzula and Keser.

10 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Probably is the best result I've ever seen though, next to the 10000 graft Hasson result on here.

@Gasthoerer and @JeanLDD are absolutely right.  Dr.Keser wouldn't even do more than 1500-2000 sessions  sense it would take to long to split up. He also told me he doesn't have the energy to make more than that. Its a small clinic and he does all the work him self so its understandable. 

More importantly, i have done this over many years and spent a small fortune as well, we are talking 26 000euro+ in total. 

On 7/24/2018 at 11:16 PM, Gasthoerer said:

Can you show these bad results to me? Also i wouldn't mind multiple sessions if it ensured graft survival.

15 hours ago, literalno said:

how is your result coming these days, I got Rahal in 2 weeks

Still about a week before the 3 month mark and no visible growth yet, but same situation last time. Very glad I chose to lower the hairline further and redesign it, previously far too much into mature hairline territory that still indicated hairloss in my opinion.

2 hours ago, JeanLDD said:

Still about a week before the 3 month mark and no visible growth yet, but same situation last time. Very glad I chose to lower the hairline further and redesign it, previously far too much into mature hairline territory that still indicated hairloss in my opinion.

great to hear! i got rahal in 2 weeks and I'm pretty nervous but excited! keep me posted

On 7/26/2018 at 11:19 AM, Payam said:

Can you show these bad results to me? Also i wouldn't mind multiple sessions if it ensured graft survival.

Nothing ensures graft survival. And no you wouldn't, cause you are not a thinner. You lost you entire frontal band. How would you make a plan for several session?

a) Have one side first and then the other one month later? Then you have a crooked hairline for a year.

b) Have a low density transplant on puropose and add density later. Great risk to look horrible for a more than a year and high risk as well.

c) Have conservative hairline first and then lower it? You would waste a lot of singles which would be not the front anymore after the secone procedure or again look terrible for more than a year.

A lot of cases from Keser are in a german forum with Keser having is own subforum. You need to subscripe though to see this part of the forum: https://www.alopezie.de/foren/transplant/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=16&

Keser had lots of great, average and some few  poor results. Worth noting: Due to his non-rotating/oscilating punch he has quite some cases where he was not able to extract properly and had to decline the patient during surgery. Same patients had great results going with some performing a different punch method.

Another point: As you are a bigger case it is likely that he would have turned you down anyway.

--> I recommed to discuss further in you own thread to not spam this great result.

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

Nothing ensures graft survival. And no you wouldn't, cause you are not a thinner. You lost you entire frontal band. How would you make a plan for several session?

a) Have one side first and then the other one month later? Then you have a crooked hairline for a year.

b) Have a low density transplant on puropose and add density later. Great risk to look horrible for a more than a year and high risk as well.

c) Have conservative hairline first and then lower it? You would waste a lot of singles which would be not the front anymore after the secone procedure or again look terrible for more than a year.

A lot of cases from Keser are in a german forum with Keser having is own subforum. You need to subscripe though to see this part of the forum: https://www.alopezie.de/foren/transplant/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=16&

Keser had lots of great, average and some few  poor results. Worth noting: Due to his non-rotating/oscilating punch he has quite some cases where he was not able to extract properly and had to decline the patient during surgery. Same patients had great results going with some performing a different punch method.

Another point: As you are a bigger case it is likely that he would have turned you down anyway.

--> I recommed to discuss further in you own thread to not spam this great result.

Ok! I will check it out, thank you for the information!

• 3 months later...
On 7/27/2018 at 8:00 PM, Gasthoerer said:

Does this mean Keser won't operate on curly hair?

Also, on the topic of the thread. Gatsu, do you have a pic of your hairline in it's absolute worst state pre any procedure?

Congrats on your amazing results!

On 7/15/2018 at 9:23 PM, Gatsu said:

Hi everyone!

Closing in at 12 months so i though i would post a final update.

Saved my hair so i have some length now. Im liked it this way so im going to stick with this style :).

20180715_205606.jpg

20180715_205625.jpg

20180715_205627.jpg

20180715_205712.jpg

20180715_205739.jpg

20180715_210818.jpg

20180715_212248.jpg

Gatsu,

My friend, what an amazing result!!! 

One question, how come did Dr Kesser leave you with so many white dots? In the pre-photos I could see the scaring was very noticeable. 

How do you feel right now with ... sooo much hair up there? 🤩 Just superb work by Lupanzula. What´s unbelievable is that you still have another 2000-3000 thousand grafts left for the future ... so jealous!!!

Enjoy the new look 😉

• 3 weeks later...