2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Gatsu

Digging up and old thread as someone asked about Turkish doctors and I had to mention Keser based on my research and your amazing results Gatsu with Keser.

Your shaved hair in the front is the best density I think I have ever seen and from where you came from this is really incredible, which speaks a lot about Dr. Keser and his mastery at density. There is no "illusion" of denisty here, you have thick new hair which looks great long or shaved.

Gatsu before Dr. Keser:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=115152&d=1512754233

Gatsu after 2 procedures with Keser (new grafts in mid-scalp from Dr. Lupanzula):

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=110037&d=1500455129

Also the new temple points make you look around 5 years younger and I knew it had bothered you as we had discussed it about a year ago.

Congrats on putting the final touches to your hair restoration journey.

• Like 1

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Damn OP, based on your before and after pics, this is honestly one of the best hair transplants I've ever seen! Any straighter and lower and you'll have a teenage hairline lol. I would have never guessed the person in those pics had a hair transplant. I just got my first HT, if my results turn out as good as yours, I promise I'll never make fun of a bald person again :)

How much did Dr. Lupanzula charge per graft?

Does he offer any specials for clients from overseas?

What's the punch size he uses?

Digging up and old thread as someone asked about Turkish doctors and I had to mention Keser based on my research and your amazing results Gatsu with Keser.

Your shaved hair in the front is the best density I think I have ever seen and from where you came from this is really incredible, which speaks a lot about Dr. Keser and his mastery at density. There is no "illusion" of denisty here, you have thick new hair which looks great long or shaved.

Gatsu before Dr. Keser:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=115152&d=1512754233

Gatsu after 2 procedures with Keser (new grafts in mid-scalp from Dr. Lupanzula):

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=110037&d=1500455129

Also the new temple points make you look around 5 years younger and I knew it had bothered you as we had discussed it about a year ago.

Congrats on putting the final touches to your hair restoration journey.

Wow, wow, wow look how tightly-packed Keser is capable of getting. He’s my #1 FUE guy should I ever need FUE (though I’ve still got another FUT in me if needed)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Wanted to ask you.. Just cut my hair. Really short on the sides and back.

I think the contrast between the temple points and native hair is kinda big. I feel that if you look at it you will react to it. What do you guys think? will people notice?

No worries when i grow it out a bit but when i cut it short like that it comes out i think.

20180312_151217.thumb.jpg.d53b4709e7764bcfc2325881c5d45eb9.jpg

20180312_151223.thumb.jpg.bf82e4b4e70cefbba8291804e9a4222c.jpg

20180312_151344.thumb.jpg.d8d6bdf638befac7b0457f4d0bdd990e.jpg

20180312_151406.thumb.jpg.a943996f6402703fc0617b4a2c7a0e36.jpg

20180312_151419.thumb.jpg.6d429f5553f7ce10df8bafbec28ebd5a.jpg

20180312_151605.thumb.jpg.27c0363b0d85f9b6298c9c68a94c24ba.jpg

Yea; pretty obvious at that length. But like you wrote - a bit longer and you're good.

You should take pics when it gets to that 'just right length.'

Yea, think so too.

You can see pictures when i have that right length on page 5

Hey Guys,

I think the contrast between the temple points and native hair is kinda big. I feel that if you look at it you will react to it. What do you guys think? will people notice?

No worries when i grow it out a bit but when i cut it short like that it comes out i think.

Yowza! Def noticeable when short, but awesome when longer. What do you think the issue is when short--is it that the doctor placed too much density in the the temple points? Your input will help me, as I am scheduled with Erdogan in the Summer and do like to cut my hair super short on the sides like you just did.

Great results thus far!

Edited by novakia7

Unfortunate, it does look great when grown out a little though. Hopefully still some time for it to settle in. Overall your situation is genuinely the best pre-NW4 results I have ever seen however.

Btw your outfits and hair styling are always on point too man, sharp as fuck. Annoying that the temples don't blend perfectly when short but they definitely benefit the aesthetic you go for. Time to find more interesting things to worry about than hair, it'll never be 100% perfect, that's just the nature of things but its close enough at this point

Unfortunate, it does look great when grown out a little though. Hopefully still some time for it to settle in. Overall your situation is genuinely the best pre-NW4 results I have ever seen however.

Btw your outfits and hair styling are always on point too man, sharp as fuck. Annoying that the temples don't blend perfectly when short but they definitely benefit the aesthetic you go for. Time to find more interesting things to worry about than hair, it'll never be 100% perfect, that's just the nature of things but its close enough at this point

Hi JeanLDD!

Thanks for your reply and comment.

I agree with you that it looks good overall and with som length it looks good. But yea, a little annoying that it doesn't melt in better when cut short. I emailed Dr Lupanzula to hear his take on it.

haha, tank you :). I work in a field where you need to look presentable so i always work dressed up. I like it because you feel good when you look "sharp as fuck" :o . conveniently enough the latest pictures has been straight after the hair dresser, witch help a bit :P .

I looked at your thread as well. Looks great man! you must feel great. Congratz!

My guess is this will improve over time as the hair cycles and mimics the texture more of the surrounding native hair.

I found that with some of my transplanted hair initially.

Overall tremendous results. Congrats

Hi BaldingBogger!

Yea, you might be right. i hope so at least :).

I emaild Dr.Lupz to ask.

Dont know though. To answer @novakia7 question as well, i think that the hair texture that is planted is different. I notice when its growing out its much thicker and longer where the hair is transplanted than the rest of the native hair around. Might be because its "newer, healthier" hair.

also if you look at the latest pictures you can se that the biggest contrast is where the transplanted hair goes in with the native hair. The hair that was planted on virgin skin is close to looking like the rest than the hair thats mixed. Its get thicker in a sens witch create a bigger contrast where it meets.

This is just bro science from my part, what the f*ck do i know..

But thank you for the comment :). overall im happy!

Hey Guys,

Personally i think you'd look better with a fade.

Ya does contrast quite a bit, keep us updated on what the clinic has to say. Doesn't really seem like a growth/yield thing, maybe just placed at a certain angle with a certain density that doesn't match aswell with natives? I'm 4 months post op and just buzzed to a 1 and one temple looks perfectly blended while the other slightly different, so I think it just depends on where in the growth phase it is (good temple grew out immediately post op so already more mature)

Overall though your hair is fkn sick and after 3 procedures the donor still looks great even cut that short (looks about a 1 guard).

Ya does contrast quite a bit, keep us updated on what the clinic has to say. Doesn't really seem like a growth/yield thing, maybe just placed at a certain angle with a certain density that doesn't match aswell with natives? I'm 4 months post op and just buzzed to a 1 and one temple looks perfectly blended while the other slightly different, so I think it just depends on where in the growth phase it is (good temple grew out immediately post op so already more mature)

Overall though your hair is fkn sick and after 3 procedures the donor still looks great even cut that short (looks about a 1 guard).

Yea i think you are right. I got this respons from the clinic.

"Dear Mattias,

Thank you so much for the update. The issue you are referring to has to do with the hairs that were transplanted, and how they exist in their native state. The hairs from the traditional donor zone, where these hairs were taken, typically will have a different texture than existing hairs in the recipient area so at very short lengths the subtle differences become more apparent. With your native hairs as a slightly longer length, along with the transplanted hairs, the difference is much more muted and difficult to detect. Your hairline has this same issue as seen in some of your pre-operative photos as your hairline from Dr. Kesser used hairs in from the same donor area. The new growth in the hairline has a textural difference to the native hairs behind the new hairline.

It is advised that if you wish to have a better blending that you should allow your hair to grow a few millimeters, at least to the length necessary to cover the FUE extraction dots in the donor zone. In time, the hairs that were transplanted will soften somewhat so that the contrast is further reduced. If you have any further questions or would like to speak with Dr. Lupanzula about your result, please let me know. "

The hair is just thicker overall and has another texture than the native hair. I need to have it in certain lengths to make it blend in good. To long or too short shows the difference.

Thank you :). My donor looks and feels surprisingly intact after 3 HTs witch im happy about.

Damn OP, based on your before and after pics, this is honestly one of the best hair transplants I've ever seen! Any straighter and lower and you'll have a teenage hairline lol. I would have never guessed the person in those pics had a hair transplant. I just got my first HT, if my results turn out as good as yours, I promise I'll never make fun of a bald person again :)

How much did Dr. Lupanzula charge per graft?

Does he offer any specials for clients from overseas?

What's the punch size he uses?

Thanx man :)

He charged 4 euro/graft so its up there. It also comes with a 25% VAT at the total price witch threw me of a bit. Made the whole experience expensive as f-ck.

Dont remember the punch size he used unfortunately .

• 3 weeks later...
Yea i think you are right. I got this respons from the clinic.

"Dear Mattias,

Thank you so much for the update. The issue you are referring to has to do with the hairs that were transplanted, and how they exist in their native state. The hairs from the traditional donor zone, where these hairs were taken, typically will have a different texture than existing hairs in the recipient area so at very short lengths the subtle differences become more apparent. With your native hairs as a slightly longer length, along with the transplanted hairs, the difference is much more muted and difficult to detect. Your hairline has this same issue as seen in some of your pre-operative photos as your hairline from Dr. Kesser used hairs in from the same donor area. The new growth in the hairline has a textural difference to the native hairs behind the new hairline.

It is advised that if you wish to have a better blending that you should allow your hair to grow a few millimeters, at least to the length necessary to cover the FUE extraction dots in the donor zone. In time, the hairs that were transplanted will soften somewhat so that the contrast is further reduced. If you have any further questions or would like to speak with Dr. Lupanzula about your result, please let me know. "

The hair is just thicker overall and has another texture than the native hair. I need to have it in certain lengths to make it blend in good. To long or too short shows the difference.

Thank you :). My donor looks and feels surprisingly intact after 3 HTs witch im happy about.

So this is my big fear when having a transplant. That the hair transplanted does not match my original hair. Im told the hair continues to mature to a period of up to 2 years but wouldnt u alresdy know that from your other two transplants?

How has it progressed so far?

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

Closing in at 12 months so i though i would post a final update.

Saved my hair so i have some length now. Im liked it this way so im going to stick with this style :).

20180715_205606.jpg

20180715_205625.jpg

20180715_205627.jpg

20180715_205712.jpg

20180715_205739.jpg

20180715_210818.jpg

20180715_212248.jpg