2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Gatsu

What angle did the doctor choose for your temple closures(point where your hairline meets the temple. South West, just south or south east

And your donor look great with buzz even after all those graphs scarring is minimal in the pics. U remember what size punches you got

• 1 month later...

Looks like it should be great Gatsu.

I remember your previous thread discussing this potential procedure and although I tentatively suggested Lupunzula for this, I'm curious what made you choose him over Keser? Particularly since the work Keser did was absolutely outstanding (based on pre-ops here!).

All the best,

TOC.

I don't think you need a haircut at all brother, I think it looks great like that if you make sure you comb it forward. That's the style now. You could cut the sides and back a little shorter but honestly, it's not needed.

I also encourage you to create a hair loss website in order to document your progress. It's the best way since you can create individual journals and photo albums, add photos, videos, your doctor(s) and even rate them. Just go to www.hairlossweblogs.com.

For instructions on creating a website and adding it to your forum signature so everyone sees it, just click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Sorry for the late update guys, Been really busy,

I will answer all your questions as soon as i can, What i notice is that you can see quite a lot of difference between the transplanted hair and the native hair when cut really short. A little to early do make any judgments but im happy so far! The picture of me drinking coffee in Rome are when the hair is grown out :). looks good imo.

The rest of the pictures are taken in reaally harsh light (except for the lat two witch where taken a while ago)

20171208_134718.thumb.jpg.beb2acc1c12db6410b17ae284a5c8b0f.jpg

20171208_134750.thumb.jpg.f94f46a14fe39a1f2e4da00bb1e939bf.jpg

20171208_135000.thumb.jpg.191ce5691c87b9d18668072b7b15167f.jpg

20171208_135334.thumb.jpg.976c1e745d0970c8118bf644fd7ade89.jpg

20171208_135506.thumb.jpg.393406d3b2f65a61f4ecf98680cc7265.jpg

20171208_135614.thumb.jpg.0caf579af607789451c0a5cca71ce82c.jpg

20171120_113139.thumb.jpg.ceb22b9b75bc99858345716ccc68160b.jpg

20171113_082354.thumb.jpg.3dec0d721e36ccb98872f02bdbc6981a.jpg

20171113_082501.thumb.jpg.f3628671bb82f9e0e25e41c7fb4572e3.jpg

20171116_112010.thumb.jpg.18f6ac3f15552fb965222a278f2e3aa4.jpg

Edited by Gatsu

Hi Gatsu,

What a fantastic result, without doubt one of the best transformations I have seen. You must be over the moon with your result.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

... as i mention in previous post you can tell the difference quite a bit...

? On non of your pictures, I can see the difference. You look like you have a full head of hair. It is very common for many people without hair loss that the temple triangles are little thinner. What you can see is that there is a slight difference in colour.

? On non of your pictures, I can see the difference. You look like you have a full head of hair. It is very common for many people without hair loss that the temple triangles are little thinner. What you can see is that there is a slight difference in colour.

Yea, its the color difference and the difference in thickness at the end of the temple work and the native hair..

Hi Gatsu,

What a fantastic result, without doubt one of the best transformations I have seen. You must be over the moon with your result.

Hi HG1

I appreciate that thank you :). Im happy no doubt. The most F-uped thing is that im still not satisfied in whole, still feel that my for head is to big and if i could i would drag the sides in some more to be completely satisfied . But i think thats more me having some sort of "issue" ::P. When i think about where i began and how much worse it could have been im happy!

Lookin sexy bro :D

temple points were definitely the right choice, really ties it all together. How are you finding the midscalp growth? mine is weird, when its styled it looks great but when I wake up in the morning and its all over the place thats when I can see it hasnt fully grown in yet and it still needs to thicken up and hit my normal hair characteristics. Yours look so full and natural already and you were a couple weeks after me

Hi HG1

... still feel that my for head is to big and if i could i would drag the sides in some more to be completely satisfied ...

Sorry to be that harsh, but this is hair greed nonsense. The proportions are perfect. Lowering the hairline would make it worse now, and would make it much worse when you are old.

Your hair is great, enjoy. As soon as the temple colour blends in your Situation is perfect.

Lookin sexy bro :D

temple points were definitely the right choice, really ties it all together. How are you finding the midscalp growth? mine is weird, when its styled it looks great but when I wake up in the morning and its all over the place thats when I can see it hasnt fully grown in yet and it still needs to thicken up and hit my normal hair characteristics. Yours look so full and natural already and you were a couple weeks after me

Brosef! :)

I think the midscalp is coming along. Definitively a noticeable change witch is most obvious when i use products in the hair. I think it needs more time to feel thicker though. I didn't have any see through before i did the midscalp so i dont se so much difference when its all natural. How is everything coming a long so far? hows the crown-area?

(i will write you private as well! )

Sorry to be that harsh, but this is hair greed nonsense. The proportions are perfect. Lowering the hairline would make it worse now, and would make it much worse when you are old.

Your hair is great, enjoy. As soon as the temple colour blends in your Situation is perfect.

I get that, you are right. thanks for putting it straight :). Dont want to be greedy!

Brosef! :)

I think the midscalp is coming along. Definitively a noticeable change witch is most obvious when i use products in the hair. I think it needs more time to feel thicker though. I didn't have any see through before i did the midscalp so i dont se so much difference when its all natural. How is everything coming a long so far? hows the crown-area?

(i will write you private as well! )

Brotein shake...your hair looks killer, hard to believe the mids still got lots of time to get thicker and get better yet, already got rockstar hair over there

Mine is coming along awesome. When it's dry my crown is totally covered, when it's wet that is when I can see the hairs haven't thickened up yet, still those thin early hairs. My barber was raving about how huge a difference there was and that there are so many new hairs there, he took a couple close up pics and you can see how thin they are compared to my natives but that I'm not showing peak thru when dry, that's already a solid result so now just to wait out the home run result lol...the waiting on the mid and crown to grow is like watching paint dry, so much slower than hairline, and hairline the changes always seemed to be dramatic, much more subtle thru the midscalp and crown but very happy I got it done.

definitely shoot me a pm when ya can

• 2 weeks later...
Update . Just cut my hair (and beard :P ). Found a good length for the sides so the temple points melts in well.

Ok, here is my advice: Only come one more time to this forum (at the 12 month mark for the sake of the forum). Your hair looks perfect and you should not waste your time here but enjoy your hair. Congratulations to you and both clinics (Keser and Lupanzula)!