Check out these amazing pre & post operation photos from a 32 year old patient who underwent FUE surgery by Dr. Christian Bisanga at BHR Clinic. For the best FUE cases and results, consult BHR Clinic today.

Date: June 2016

FUE: 2723 Grafts

1H: 526

2H: 1043

3H: 1009

4H: 143

Type of hair: medium fine

Medication: Finasteride 2 years

Density: 90 FU:cm2

Miniaturization: -

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Edited by BHRClinic

At seven months I'd have expected better than this. The hairline is so see through. Looks like some of the grafts didn't grow, but I guess there's still time.

At seven months I'd have expected better than this. The hairline is so see through. Looks like some of the grafts didn't grow, but I guess there's still time.

Do note that this patient literally just hit the 7-month mark. So more growth may still come and maturation of his current hair shafts is still expected.

The lightning is also extremely harsh on the 7-month pictures as you can see.

We will try and update this case later when you can expect the end result is there. Thank you.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Do note that this patient literally just hit the 7-month mark. So more growth may still come and maturation of his current hair shafts is still expected.

The lightning is also extremely harsh on the 7-month pictures as you can see.

We will try and update this case later when you can expect the end result is there. Thank you.

Did you get an update on the case. Would be nice to see what it looks like now?

Any update on this case and that hairline?

Growth post 6 to 7 months is not always the case. Obviously maturing of the hair will continue. In my case following my second HT of 6700 with BHR, honestly I have not seen any major change after six months post HT.

sultsay

Interesting case. Hoepfully there will be further improvment from the 7 months mark. However: If you look at the sturcture of the hair it appears to me that there is still way to come. Hair looks this and wiry (very common after HAT).

Also intersting: As you can see the facial structure the hairline appreas to be quite aggresive (directly at the 1/3 mark) and a little assymetric (the latter could be an illusion as the head is not straigt up in the pic).

Interesting case. Hoepfully there will be further improvment from the 7 months mark. However: If you look at the sturcture of the hair it appears to me that there is still way to come. Hair looks this and wiry (very common after HAT).

Also intersting: As you can see the facial structure the hairline appreas to be quite aggresive (directly at the 1/3 mark) and a little assymetric (the latter could be an illusion as the head is not straigt up in the pic).

I will try to get the updated pictures from the patient and update here.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

I'd like an update too. I had been considering Dr. Bisanga originally but this result worries me.