Check out these amazing pre & post operation photos from a 32 year old patient who underwent FUE surgery by Dr. Christian Bisanga at BHR Clinic. For the best FUE cases and results, consult BHR Clinic today.

Date: June 2016

FUE: 2723 Grafts

1H: 526

2H: 1043

3H: 1009

4H: 143

Type of hair: medium fine

Medication: Finasteride 2 years

Density: 90 FU:cm2

Miniaturization: -

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Edited by BHRClinic
  • Like 1

At seven months I'd have expected better than this. The hairline is so see through. Looks like some of the grafts didn't grow, but I guess there's still time.

Do note that this patient literally just hit the 7-month mark. So more growth may still come and maturation of his current hair shafts is still expected.

The lightning is also extremely harsh on the 7-month pictures as you can see.

We will try and update this case later when you can expect the end result is there. Thank you.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

• 4 months later...
Do note that this patient literally just hit the 7-month mark. So more growth may still come and maturation of his current hair shafts is still expected.

The lightning is also extremely harsh on the 7-month pictures as you can see.

We will try and update this case later when you can expect the end result is there. Thank you.

Did you get an update on the case. Would be nice to see what it looks like now?

Growth post 6 to 7 months is not always the case. Obviously maturing of the hair will continue. In my case following my second HT of 6700 with BHR, honestly I have not seen any major change after six months post HT.

sultsay

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting case. Hoepfully there will be further improvment from the 7 months mark. However: If you look at the sturcture of the hair it appears to me that there is still way to come. Hair looks this and wiry (very common after HAT).

Also intersting: As you can see the facial structure the hairline appreas to be quite aggresive (directly at the 1/3 mark) and a little assymetric (the latter could be an illusion as the head is not straigt up in the pic).

Interesting case. Hoepfully there will be further improvment from the 7 months mark. However: If you look at the sturcture of the hair it appears to me that there is still way to come. Hair looks this and wiry (very common after HAT).

Also intersting: As you can see the facial structure the hairline appreas to be quite aggresive (directly at the 1/3 mark) and a little assymetric (the latter could be an illusion as the head is not straigt up in the pic).

I will try to get the updated pictures from the patient and update here.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators
15 hours ago, andrewfaliro said:

@Swooping Any updates on this case?

Why did you decide to bump a four year old thread?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It's highly important to take into consideration the not so successful results as it is the ones that have been hit out the park. 

Every surgeon will have sub par results - but what you need to ensure, is that the donor management has been successfully executed, graft placement was correct, angles correct, allocation of grafts were correct etc. - and also, how the clinic followed up and responded with the patient in the event of an unsuccessful result. 

I would also note, that historic results, although important, may not be the most accurate and up to date measurement. Techs come and go, and clinics tend to update and change their protocols depending on technology and finances etc. 

Hopefully you'll get a follow up from one of the reps on this particular case. FWIW I don't think for 7 months, the pictures indicate anything too drastic of concern. If the patient experienced some further maturation, the overall coverage wouldn't have resulted in being too bad a job. 

• Like 1

As this particular thread was posted in 2017 for surgery performed in 2016, I do not personally know this patient or have knowledge of his case as this was prior to my arrival at BHR.
I would agree that it would be great to receive an update also and so will certainly try and do so. 

At seven months post surgery, it is very early to be interpreting this as the patient´s final result with expected further improvement and maturation beyond the 12 month stage. 

If you may be researching Dr. Bisanga amongst one of your potential doctors, there are many other patient results posted in the last months both by the clinic and patients themselves that show their complete growth through to their final result that will allow you to correctly and fairly interpret the patients starting and end point. 
Below I have linked the first two posts that I have come across in date order (recently posted) of both patient created threads and clinic created threads.
I would also add that BHR Clinic are extremely transparent with our patients and results and we very much try to post frequent cases that are time relevant, whilst also having a significant back history that show the depth of work that Dr. Bisanga has achieved.

From a personal standpoint, I am also very intrigued regarding the case presented in this thread and will do my upmost to be able to share any updates. 

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

I don’t believe there’s many clinics with as many positive real patient reviews as Dr. Bisanga. That’s undeniable.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 9 months later...
On 4/18/2021 at 11:21 AM, Huncholini said:

I'd be really interested in an update too, I've been torn between Hattingen and Bisanga, but after seeing this and a couple of other questionable results, I'm edging towards Hattingen.

It's not always intuitive if you're new to the forum but you can't call a case "questionable" at 7 months, follicle caliber is still bulking up. 🤗

This patient was evolving nicely with really solid growth for this time frame, would need to wait till 12-18 months to see where things ended up.