Scalp Pigmentation in central Europe ??

Does anybody have any experience of SMP clinics in central Europe?

I’ll be working in Slovakia and Austria for 3 months, and would like to take advantage of the lower prices there.

So far I have found Skalp in Poland and Vinci Hair Clinic in Czech Republic. Can anybody else recommend any other clinics? I’d like to do some research.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

How did it go Silent ? I'm looking to go to Prague for a 2 week SMP holiday. I bloody love that city !

Vinci have quoted me only ?1500 for Full MSP Treatment in Prague (3 sessions)

?300-400 Hotel for 14 nights

?100 Return Flight

?250 beer & food fund (Beer is ?1, full meal ?5!)

Thats just over 2k for a nice SMP holiday in Prague. Been to many a stag in that city, not to mention the women !

How did it go Silent ? I'm looking to go to Prague for a 2 week SMP holiday. I bloody love that city !

?100 Return Flight

Thats just over 2k for a nice SMP holiday in Prague. Been to many a stag in that city, not to mention the women !

Is that euros? Prague's a beautiful city !

• 3 weeks later...

?100 Return Flight

It went really well man! We arrived the day before and stayed in a hotel which they recommended a stones throw from the clinic. Only took 2 hours to fly from Birmingham. The hotel was really good, and included breakfast and was only a 2 minute walk to Old Town Square centre. I think I paid ?35 a night if I remember right...

I was a bit nervous to be honest when I walked over that morning but did chuckle when I got there. The clinics in a famous historic building called 'Golden Melon House' which I thought is perfectly named for hairloss lol.

I met James who I'd been talking with online for a few months and was put at ease right away. James is from London and was very knowledgable about hair loss in general. Man knew his stuff and also met us for a beer that night. Nice guy! I then met my practitioner Erica who was from Florida, lovely, lovely lady. We drew on some different hairlines and settled for something that suited my facial features. James suggested that I keep it a little higher and receded so that it looks as though it has thinned a little to the stage its at now. To be honest I wasn't sure about this at first, but after it was finished and I looked in the mirror I could see my hairline again!!! What a weird feeling that was!!!

I was dreading the feeling of having a needle put in my head lol, but I could hardly feel a thing. Infact the worse part for me was having to sit still for 1 hour intervals, as I'm a right fidget arse! Erica was very patient with me tho haha. I had 3 sessions in total during the 2 weeks in Prague, and am incredibly happy with my result! I spent about 2500 pound in total as I took the misses for a 2 week holiday. Prague's incredible!

If anybody wants to see my results send me a private message and I'll respond back :)

• 1 month later...
It went really well man! We arrived the day before and stayed in a hotel which they recommended a stones throw from the clinic. Only took 2 hours to fly from Birmingham. The hotel was really good, and included breakfast and was only a 2 minute walk to Old Town Square centre. I think I paid ?35 a night if I remember right...

I was a bit nervous to be honest when I walked over that morning but did chuckle when I got there. The clinics in a famous historic building called 'Golden Melon House' which I thought is perfectly named for hairloss lol.

I met James who I'd been talking with online for a few months and was put at ease right away. James is from London and was very knowledgable about hair loss in general. Man knew his stuff and also met us for a beer that night. Nice guy! I then met my practitioner Erica who was from Florida, lovely, lovely lady. We drew on some different hairlines and settled for something that suited my facial features. James suggested that I keep it a little higher and receded so that it looks as though it has thinned a little to the stage its at now. To be honest I wasn't sure about this at first, but after it was finished and I looked in the mirror I could see my hairline again!!! What a weird feeling that was!!!

I was dreading the feeling of having a needle put in my head lol, but I could hardly feel a thing. Infact the worse part for me was having to sit still for 1 hour intervals, as I'm a right fidget arse! Erica was very patient with me tho haha. I had 3 sessions in total during the 2 weeks in Prague, and am incredibly happy with my result! I spent about 2500 pound in total as I took the misses for a 2 week holiday. Prague's incredible!

If anybody wants to see my results send me a private message and I'll respond back :)

I'm booked in ! I'll be in Prague next week :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi. I have my Scalp micropigmentation already done 5 years ago in London. It is a great experience. I was last year again to do a little TouchUp, to make it look a little bit darker. But to years ago I started with SMP in Bratislava/Slovakia. I am so lucky to help people, because I knew what it feels like to do not feel bald again. You can find us as Scalp Tattoo Studio.