my great alvi armani experience

eurohair1621

eurohair - did you go for the VIP treatment? If so, I'd really love to learn more about it. Here's what I saw on Armani's website:

VIP Service:

The VIP rate is $21/graft in all cases. For our VIP patients, we only perform one procedure per day, and provide 1 year of medical/cosmetic supplies in addition to many other VIP services.

At 7,400 grafts x $21 = $150,000 - what a steal!

Originally posted by Megatron:

eurohair - did you go for the VIP treatment? If so, I'd really love to learn more about it. Here's what I saw on Armani's website:

VIP Service:

The VIP rate is $21/graft in all cases. For our VIP patients, we only perform one procedure per day, and provide 1 year of medical/cosmetic supplies in addition to many other VIP services.

At 7,400 grafts x $21 = $150,000 - what a steal!

Unless the "medical supplies" include a free car and full coverage medical insurance for the next 20 years, this is a bit ridiculous.

But, actually, I bet they get more VIP customers than you would think. Especially with their office in Dubai. There are a lot of people who prefer to pay extremely high rates for things just because it makes them feel good and they can afford it.

But the "one procedure a day" thing is absolutely hysterical.

Windjc,

There appears to be some concerns as to whether this patient is genuine (read the other responses on this thread). While all patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences good or bad, sometimes it's necessary that we assure those who are posting are indeed genuine.

Unfortunately, Eurohair has not responded to my request for information proving he is a genuine patient. In the interest of fairness, I'll give him another few days. Otherwise, this thread will be archived out of public view. In the event that Eurohair decides to provide me with the information I requested, I can always bring the thread back.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill

since this thread will in all likelihood be deleted in a few days anyways......

IMO - this is a big part of the problem with the HT industry. There are too many shops out there advertising themselves like a late night infomercial. I'll admit that I have no idea about the quality of patient results from Armani. But, I find it hard to imagine that a reputable doc would work for someone like Armani when they try to sell a HT as you would a Mercedes. When I watch the videos on the Armani website I don't know whether to laugh or scream.

Sad part is that I bet Dr. Armani actually believes his own bullshit. Now that I had a HT myself I feel like I have a vested interest in the conceptions/misconceptions the general public have about HTs and doctors like Armani certainly don't do us any favors.