my great alvi armani experience

eurohair1621

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum, and I have enjoyed reading some of the posts being posted here. I want to share my own personal experience, because like everyone else, i know what a dramatic impact hair loss has had on my life. When I was 20 I decided to have a strip procedure done with a doctor in southern california. It didn't go to well, and my results were mediocre to say at best. You will see them in my before photos. In December of 2007, after undergoing a vast amount of research I decided to have 4000 FUE's done with Dr. Alvi Armani. It was the best decision of my life, and the results had changed my life in a way that I can't describe. I was so pleased with my results that I just underwent a second procedure with Dr. Armani for 2436 FUE's on December of 2009. This one was more focused on zones 3 and 4, and adding a little more density to my hairline. Here are my photos. The photo of me with my head shaved down are immediately post op from my second procedure in 2009. Hope to hear from everyone.

Wait, let me take out my magnifying glass....ok, I see you have some hair up there. Very nice. Where's the pic with the shaved head though?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Originally posted by charlie_08:

Im not a critic of armani but you can make anything of these pics..sorry pal but show some decent pics or f off..dont waste our time

Yes you can. He obviously has some hair there.

But why does it seem so many Armani patients can't seem to make a blog and just post jpeg after jpeg, one by one post after post?

Just make a blog on the site and post your pics. Makes it easier for you and everyone else.

If I had posted pics that small of my Bosley plug job it would look good. Posting this type of result only shows that hair was moved. It doesn't show density, angulation and most importantly very clear before, postop and after views.

Eurohair you must have better pics than this that would tell the whole story.

Originally posted by Rachmunas4life:

About 8200 grafts in 3 sessions and how old are you? Can you enlarge the pics please?

As far as I know this guy is in his very early 20ies and is not on propecia/advocart, just a supplement that Armani reccomends.

Originally posted by phil mascallpen:

If I had posted pics that small of my Bosley plug job it would look good. Posting this type of result only shows that hair was moved. It doesn't show density, angulation and most importantly very clear before, postop and after views.

Eurohair you must have better pics than this that would tell the whole story.

Ok. Fair enough. But I'm pretty sure his pics are on Hair Site with in normal size.

I still don't know why Armani patients just dont create blogs on the site like everyone else.

Armani seems desperate to win our approval, I've seen bigger pictures of this chap and the results look ok, shame Armani doesnt take care of the patients that didnt get a good result from him.

Armani wont win my vote until he owns up to his responsibilites with regards to his bad HT patients.

Somethin definitely ain't right with this. This guy is Eurohair1621 on HairSite too.

His pics on HairSite are being advertised as 2,505 grafts at 8 months post op. There is no mention on Hairsite of the 4,000 graft procedure two years ago at all.

Also, eurohair1621 is none too bright... Pats205 started a thread with Eurohair1621's pics, and Eurohair1621 commented on the thread, saying

"Absolutely amazing results!!! The density with only 2500 grafts is remarkable. "

I've asked Eurohair privately to provide me with documentation to prove he is a genuine Dr. Armani patient. If he cannot or will not provide me with the information I've asked for, this thread will be removed.

All patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences, but we have to be careful of those who aren't legit.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Managing Publisher:

I've asked Eurohair privately to provide me with documentation to prove he is a genuine Dr. Armani patient. If he cannot or will not provide me with the information I've asked for, this thread will be removed.

All patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences, but we have to be careful of those who aren't legit.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm confused here. Why is his validity as an Armani patient in question? I and others in the this thread have already said that we've seem these same pictures on a different forum regular size.

Is Eurohair being asked to show some documentation that others aren't?

Disgusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!