Great experience in HDC clinic ! FUE 2470 grafts

Barak

Also as I've had similar final work done that was icing on the cake, I just will mention that adding temple points even subtle ones will be the perfect final touch to your current results.

Any plans for temple points? (if your donor supply allows it)

• Like 1

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Also as I've had similar final work done that was icing on the cake, I just will mention that adding temple points even subtle ones will be the perfect final touch to your current results.

Any plans for temple points? (if your donor supply allows it)

Thanks for your positive feedback !

I totally agree with you that adding temple points makes a great effect to the total look . In my case it was preserved , unfortunately I have quite alot of silver hair in that area which makes it almost invisible in the pictures . As for my donor area supply I belive I have enough for that if I will need to restore it .

Happy new year

• 2 months later...
I couldn't have asked for better results , Very pleased !!!

Great to see another happy ending result! which month(s) did you notice the most significant new growth? Iam approaching the 3 months mark myself but haven't seen much of anything quite yet...

• Like 1

12/11/17 2500 FUE Grafts with Dr. Steven Gable

Great to see another happy ending result! which month(s) did you notice the most significant new growth? Iam approaching the 3 months mark myself but haven't seen much of anything quite yet...

Hi

Many thanks for your positive feedback! I'd say I have noticed a significant improvement between month 4 and month 7 but since the progress is so slow it was hard to notice the improvement at the time. After month 6 I began to notice the hair thickness changes.

Wishing you lots of luck in your journey.

In the end of the road the long wait pays !!!

Looks fantastic. That slightly jagged section at the front is something I've noticed from Dr Maras on a lot of his cases. Was this discussed with you? I know a lot of surgeons do it very neat at the front however Dr Maras does seem to favour this technique. Can you shed any light on this? Looks to me like he's done a fantastic job.

agree with you about the hairline design, I believe that zig zag or jagged section provides the correct, soft and natural feathering effect at the very front of the hairline ... really impressive result

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, 

Here is my 14 months update: 

I'm very pleased with my results and very grateful to the HDC team.

I must stress out that at 1 year post op you just start to see the final outcome. I have noticed that not only the growth has improved but also the maturity of the hair has made the difference. One should'nt expect to reach the final look at 1 year time.

Many thanks for all the support and feedback I've got through this forum

All the best

2018-08-12 18.18.46.jpg

2018-08-12 18.19.46.jpg

Hi. Hair looks great. I am at HDC next month for the same number of grafts. I am also staying there for a week. What was it like staying for a week, were you able to walk around or did you just want to stay in the apartment and recover.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, madmaxwell said:

Hi. Hair looks great. I am at HDC next month for the same number of grafts. I am also staying there for a week. What was it like staying for a week, were you able to walk around or did you just want to stay in the apartment and recover.

Hi,

Most of the time I have needed a proper rest and stayed in the apartment especially in the first couple of days. 

Follow the HDC team instructions, it is crucial. Wishing you lots of luck! You will be in the best of hands! 

On 8/13/2018 at 8:23 AM, madmaxwell said:

Hey madmaxwell,

congrats on your coming HT.

it's good you are staying for a week. the apartment is like 10 steps from the clinic so that's good, fully equipped with whatever you need.

supermarket and food places about a minute away, you can order to the apartment as well.

one of the best thing about staying a week is that if you do all the things the stuff tell you - spray those water on the recipient area all the time, use ice packs and massage your forehead (you will better understand when you be there) then by the end of the week you will be free of scabs and infection and barley get swelling.

in the first few days i hardly believe you will go out, you will be tired, the donor area will hurt, you will get swelling, my advice, it ain't a trip, stay at the apartment, relax and recover properly, just don't forget to bring things to past the time.

good luck mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 10:54 PM, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

Great result! I don't even have to see your face pics to know that you look 10 years younger.

Thanks mate, You are absolutely right !

• Administrators

Really fantastic, what’s so great is that you continuously kept us updated, so we could see how it looked before you got a growth spurt. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.