Dr Kyriakos Maras of HDC in Cyprus - booked!

Hi All

I have recently booked a hair transplant with Dr Kyriakos Maras of HDC in Cyprus.

I am understandably nervous but also looking forward to possibly seeing an end to this terrible curse of thinning and balding hair

I booked Dr Kyriakos Maras and HDC through reviews and recommendations on this site and so I hope I am in good hands.

So far I have been dealing with a gentleman named George who is their customer relations guy. He is very charming, efficient and has been a pleasure to deal with. At no point has he tried to upsell me anything or coerce me into any decisions which has been good. So far so good and great first impressions.

SO I have booked for 3-4th July to have 3000 grafts done at HDC. I am staying from the Sunday before the procedure (2nd July) to the Friday (7th July). I am staying in the accommodation provided free of charge by HDC and I'll let you guys know what that's like when I arrive.

I have saved up to have this procedure done and so I really hope it is as good as the before and after pictures HDC display on their website and on here.

I will keep a regular blog for you guys and any advice along the way from you will also be welcome.

I am nervous as hell but here we go!

I have uploaded some pics of my current hairline.

All Best

JF

x

unnamed.jpg.e243bddae88114991c0b119bb3a72218.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg.b8f968fdefb383008164b2bb461f56ac.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg.3beb570ae6a38baf8395b0a8a36e39e8.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg.29d9c7da69ade0fa39e848b9b81fffbc.jpg

Good luck! You and I have almost identical hair loss patterns, I'm very excited to see how your results come out. HDC show some amazing results.

Did you do an in-person consultation or online?

What was your deciding factor to with HDC?

Did you consult with more than 1 doctor?

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Good luck! You and I have almost identical hair loss patterns, I'm very excited to see how your results come out. HDC show some amazing results.

Did you do an in-person consultation or online?

What was your deciding factor to with HDC?

Did you consult with more than 1 doctor?

Hi lukeyb1687

I did an online consultation. I exchanged pictures and emails with HDC and they came to the conclusion I needed 3000 grafts.

I did exchange emails with a few different companies in Turkey, Europe and Cyrus. The deciding factor was the attention from HDC but also the price. I also really like their before and after shots on this network and on their site.

I'll keep you updated with how I get on

JF

am also thinking of this doctor. So did you only have to book about a month before the procedure?

Hi

I have been talking to them for a few months but finally came to the decision and had the dates free from work which coincided with dates they also had available. They seem to book up fast but I originally talked about these dates with HDC around 2 months ago.

Great to hear you are also considering HDC. I'll keep you updated.

JF

Good luck! After checking your profile it may be best to also get on treatment like finasteride etc. to stabilize your hair loss.

Hi

I appreciate the suggestion I'll look into it. I've never thus far taken any medication for my receding hairline. Ive got to be honest I don't like taking meds but i'll certainly look into it.

Thank you for the suggestion, really appreciate that

JF

Hi Guys

So just a quick update.

I have paid the deposit today which was ?1500 standard fee.

I have also booked the flights to Larnacas airport in Cyprus from London which came out at ?180 return which I thought was really good, so pleased about that. They have also arranged for a driver to pick me up at the airport and drop me off as part of their service.

Accommodation is provided by HDC too which I will let you know about when I arrive.

I'll keep you updated as things go on

JF

Hope it all works out well for you...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Super quick update.

All is booked now. George from HDC has done a great job of organising everything. He is always very friendly and very efficient.

Monay next week it happens.

Will keep you all updated.

JF

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Curious as to why there has been no update.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY