Potential Recommendation of Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong of Thailand

Thank you for the pictures bro. I do understand how you feel regarding the results, specifically looking at the third picture, it does look like an uncovered patch. I take 1mg propecia everyday but I know results of that will be noticeable together with the results of my hair transplant.

I understand why you wouldn't recommend this doctor. I'll wait for my 6th month to be able to say anything. But hey, you do look better than before. I wish you all the best.

Meanwhile, here are my pictures taken after shower. Today is the 11th day post op. There is some redness which I think I scratched but I applied an antibacterial cream just to be safe.

At this point, you are way too early to gauge how your HT went but can only hope it goes well. Who knows, I can only assume that DR. keeps an eye on these boards and probably see's what people say about their experience and about his practice. If that is the case, you may have lucked out as he is probably trying to make right what went wrong with ones before you. Time will only tell.

Thanks for your wishes, I also agree, I am better than I was so I will have to accept that.

By the way, I still find it pretty ridiculous no experts or veterans of this 'forum' ever comment on the progress pictures here. I commented about this previously and got someone to finally comment about my pics. What kind of forum is this?? This is suppose to help and inform others correct? I don't see how. It's like you have to have a secret code or something..pfft.

That's true and looking at your results make me a bit anxious. Nonetheless, I'll reserve my praise/criticism of his work 6 months from now.

I totally agree with you regarding medical experts not giving comments. It is either because this forum is too big and they don't have time or that they only reply to cases which are unique and is interesting.

Nonetheless, From your pictures, it seems that the hairs grew well except for the parts that didn't grow any. It makes me wonder about the reason behind it.

• 1 month later...
Hi, I am researching Dr Laorwong do you still not recommend? Why if I may ask?

Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

At just 5.5 months / 24 weeks post-op I'm now ready to "call it" as being a success, with hopefully even more hair thickening to come.

I can't fault anything about the way the transplant was done, or Dr L's professionalism.

See the photos for yourself. I'm very happy with the results.

Before.jpg.f97a3951477a73e45b9b0875c935e828.jpg

20171019_011113.thumb.jpg.25dc8cdec7539f8e08dc4e59916b0229.jpg

At just 5.5 months / 24 weeks post-op I'm now ready to "call it" as being a success, with hopefully even more hair thickening to come.

I can't fault anything about the way the transplant was done, or Dr L's professionalism.

See the photos for yourself. I'm very happy with the results.

Hi, did you have FUE or FUT?

Hi, did you have FUE or FUT?

FUE.

I didn't get any scarring at all, not even the tiny pockmark FUE scars that I've seen on other people's photos. That's probably due to Dr Laorwong's advanced FUE techniques (small single hair grafts) as described here:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/doctors.asp?DrID=686

FUT belongs in the last century, IMO.

I don't understand why anyone would still consider it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just wanted to add as a hair transplant veteran, that this was a great recommendation. Just finished my FUE surgery with him and the work is clean and detailed. The doctor does only one patient a day and doesn't have a factory line like some other clinics. He is very detailed and meticulous in his work. Also performs all of the procedure with the help of his assistants. Also, the aftercare reading material is detailed and easy to follow. PRP added is a nice touch as well. Can't wait to see my results in a year.

Hey Junior, how's your experience so far? I know you're probably just on month 3, right? I have a consult with this doctor scheduled, heard good and bad things.

FWIW, Junior is posting his results in another thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187742-dr-kongkiat-laorwong-bangkok-2500-grafts-%5Baugust-11-2017%5D-2.html#post2518871

His results are enviable.

• 4 months later...
On 6/16/2018 at 2:37 PM, densedream said:

Just wanted to add as a hair transplant veteran, that this was a great recommendation. Just finished my FUE surgery with him and the work is clean and detailed. The doctor does only one patient a day and doesn't have a factory line like some other clinics. He is very detailed and meticulous in his work. Also performs all of the procedure with the help of his assistants. Also, the aftercare reading material is detailed and easy to follow. PRP added is a nice touch as well. Can't wait to see my results in a year.

I would like to add my recommendation and thank Dr. Laorwong and all his staff. The whole FUE procedure was very professional and painless. I did 2 procedures with him, with a 1 year interval in between for a total of 6000 grafts.

I am very pleased with the results of the first 3000 grafts from last year and the recent operation for the remaining 3000 grafts went very smoothly and looks good so far.

The clinic is clean and well equipped. Both the staff and Dr. are friendly and are happy to answer any of my many questions. They were also very responsive to all my many emails both before and after.
Additionally, it included PRP injection and they now use a laser (I believe it's called LLLT) to assist with recovery which cuts down greatly on after surgery creams/gels etc.

Before I chose Absolute hair clinic I had read many forums and reviews online. I am happy to report that Dr. Laorwong exceeded all expectations.

I only speak for my experience and did not receive any discount for this recommendation or special treatment, nor any request to recommend. I just received a large amount of information from this website before going for FUE, thus, I hope my recommendation can help others.