4500 graft. Dr. Serkan Aygin (Turkey)

JohnD1

Hi everyone

After wasting time and money, this year I decided to be operated. I am from Spain and the prices were too expensive. About 3 euros per graft. Here I could only get 2800 graft/ 7000 euros.

At the same time, a friend of mine travelled to Turkey. He was told about cheaper prices and good clinics. In Europe there were a lot of documentaries about this new "low cost hair restoration fashion".

I was very skeptical about that and I preferred to wait the facts in my friend?s head. He travelled in October 2016. When he came back, he told about the proffesional treatment of the staff. He looked like very glad.

After 5 months, we started to see the results and these looked like exceptional. IMHO he would needed more density but he told me that he wanted the first line forward. It was his choice.

Anyway, when I saw his results, I decided to try Turkey too with 4 coworkers more. I have been operated 5 days ago, so I have to wait for results, but it was true. The treatment received by the staff was kind and proffesional.

While my stay I met a one guy from US that told me that he got 1600 graft for 15.000$. That was incredible for me and that is the reason why I am here.

I want to help all that ones that don?t have enough money but wish to get their hair restoration.

I will be posting my pictures here (Before and After) all these coming months to see results and help anyone who wants

Thanks a lot

When I (and my friends) arrived in Stambul, a driver picked us up to the hotel. We went to the hotel and there we were given 5 rooms, one for each one with two comfortable beds.

Next day a new driver picked me up to the clinic at 7:45. There I met my translator and the manager, Serkan. The checked my hair and decided to graft 4500. 3800 from my nape and 700 from my beard.

After that I got my AIDS and Hepatitis analysis. 5 minutes and then to operating room. In that moment I met Dr. Serkan Aygin. He looked like very serious, focused. Came to me, pick up a pencil and draw the line in my forehead and Crown. After a Little talk with his assitance, he asked me about the design, if I agree or not.

It looked like natural, excelling density over lentgh. I agreed.

The operation started. It took five hours plus anestesia and a break to eat something.

During operation, my translator was always alongside me, asking for a break or whatever I needed.

When it was over, they take me to eat in the clinic restaurant and gave me instructions about care.

Next day I came back to be injected plasma with platelets and get more instructions for onwards.

As I said, the treatment in every moment was kindly. They never leave you alone. You can always ask somebody. You have drivers for transportation, translators, nurses, the manager,...

They always were willing to give you anything what you could need. Actually, we had a day off cause our flight departured one day after. They told us to come back to the clinic once more, if we want, and check out hair out again. Once finished, a driver took us to the centre of Stambul to sightseeing.

The clinic is very large, inside a huge building, trendy furniture, awsome staff, clean,...

For the moment, it has been a great experience. Now, let?s see the results

PD

Sorry for my english. It is a very technical language. I tried my best.

Regards

John,

I may be missing something, but I see 3 links containing photos but I'm having a hard time discerning which ones contain the results. Is there a second page to any of the links you sent? The lighting is so harsh too that it really takes away from the top of the scalp for almost all the photos.

I suggest taking better photos of the result under natural lighting conditions (maybe outside without a flash).

Best wishes,

Bill

John,

Ok, sorry about that. I made a wrong assumption based on this...

For sure.

The ones without shirt, about three months ago at my home

The other ones in the clinic the same day of the operation

I guess I misinterpreted that as in that you were posting result photo that were from 3 month ago rather than before photos. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best wishes and best of luck with the growing,

Bill

Pics look good. Nice clean work.

AND now I know where to find some sexy Russian and Ukrainian women!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like you're healing nice. I'm 3 months post FUE and still a little pink in the recipient. My doctor has me rubbing aloe gel in it to try and help the redness.

Now just be prepared for all the new grafts to fall out as you enter the ugly duckling stage (where I am now).

Best wishes and keep posting pics

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Dr.Serkan Aygin never perform the operation fully unlicensed technicians are performing the operations you can search and see many bad stories about him so why is he calling  himself doctor i do not understand it ?! dr serkan aygin clinic is one of the black market clinic very be careful! like clinicana cosmedica dr maral etc ..Unfortunately 90% clinics of Turkey are black market also unlicensed techinicians clinics but very interesting still some people are taking this risk and finding this type of clinics ? strongly recommend to u find real doctor mostly ishrs doctors are more safe in Turkey..

here is the link 

Edited by jamesmed