Here's another Ahead Ink client who grew tired of wearing a hair system and instead opted for temporary/non-permanent Scalp Micropigmentation. For his initial sessions we designed a hairline which followed the few hairs that were left, but decided with session number three to lower the left side a bit. We also concealed two scars caused by pinning the system to his scalp.

Before----4 weeks After 2 sessions----Immediately After 3 sessions

wakrk5.jpg

Before-----After 3 Sessions

11b3m35.jpg

15d2l9j.jpg

o60eq0.jpg

msdslk.jpg

Before-----After 3 Sessions ***white line is from vasoconstrictor

iwivj7.jpg

ifxt9g.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 4 weeks later...

Very impressive. Just curious, how often does this have to be touched up?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Thanks everyone for the nice words!

pkipling, Clients usually go between 1-2 years before coming in for a touchup. Some will go longer but that will require a bit more work when they do return. I price touchups on an hourly rate so it's affordable for them to return. I recently posted pictures of a touchup client who came in at the 1 year mark for a touchup:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187188-ahead-ink-1-year-touchup.html

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Looks realistic, as all your results do. Nicely done. Quick question though. Why is there that white line color where "hairline" meets forehead? Is that just something he can rectify with a tan?

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Thanks Ernie!

The white line post-procedure is from a liquid, topical vasoconstrictor I use throughout the procedure. It goes away within an hour or so after the procedure. Sometimes it's more evident in certain clients than others while taking pictures.