Hdc clinic cyprus - state of the art

Hi dear friends, where ever you come from, social status or stage in life... we share one major issue - we lost our lovely hair to soon and we do not quite happy about it. while it is not a disease, but simply our genetic tendancy to lose hair (due to inherited sensitivity of the hair follicles), nowdays, it is a matter of decision if we are going to change it and restore our own hair or to keep dreaming about it and invest our money in a newer car or ski vaccation.

There is a game changer in the last years - hair trasplantation can really look good and natural and depends on your personal condition, it can be done to get the best results. your hair is collected from your donor area (posterior scalp mainly) and implanted to the area where you lost hair. the best news are that the hair that was implanted is genetically not sensitine to androgens and will remain there for good.

WHAT YOU MUST KEEP IN MIND ALWAYS !!!!

1 - doing a bad hair transplant can look funny (not to say ugly) and not natural and your donor area can be destroied

2- doing an avarage hair transplant can look ok but not more than that !! note that many very importent details like hair density, direction of hair growth, keeping the donor area healthy (which if not can cause pain and scars for life) and percentage of hair growth - are elements that can effect your results. also note that 2000 grafts and 2000 hairs are completly different things and many clinics are not explaining this.

so my advice to you - choose only the best hair transplat center you can have because if you want value for your money every detail is importent and "saving" 3000-4000 euros by going to bad or avarage place (which are chieper) will turn out to be lose of money and most importently will not look good.

hair transplantation is not a universal process and the results are very different from clinic to clinic - the fact that someone implanted hairs on your scalp in a cheip price, dose not mean you made a good deal !! it must look good, dense and natural and your donor area must also be kept as if it was never touched. this you will get only in a good clinics (which can never be very cheip - trust me on that).

I am a 38 years old doctor (dermatologist), from israel. after a very extensive research i chose to do my hair transplant at HDC CLINICE in CYPRUS. i had a 3150 grafts in 2 days and it was an amazing expirience.

this clinic treated me with the best dedication for the week i spent there. the staff, doctors, technicians, logistic and the manager and owner of the clinic gave me the impression that i am the most importent patient on earth and that they will do 100% effort to traet me and to the best level. everything was running like a swiiss clock - i got explanations, and very proffesional, gentle and responsible treatment. the process is not painful and the healing was very fast. I know for 100% that they really care about patient's results and give the best value for money possible to get. even if they will charge double or take their clinic streight to beverly hills - they can still give best value for money.

there are lots of other amazing small things like meals, graet accomodations and feeling of family inside the clinic but these are only bonuses. the most importent thing is that you get a STATE OF THE ART hair transplantation.

the owner (amazing, honest man) is above 20 years in the buisness, the chief doctor (dr maras) is one of the best in europe, the technicians are all fantastic (many work there for 10-15 years) so these facts are very importent.

I Add pictures before and 5 days after the surgery, and i will post the results in 6 months and i asure you it will be outstanding.

so if you really care about your hair and want to have the best treatment, with the best team and technology exist, choosing HDC CLINIC in cyprus, even if you have chieper offers, will probabelly be one of your best and wise options.

DO NOT CHOOSE CLINIC BY THE MONEY - CHOOSE IT ONLY BY QUALITY - THIS IS YOUR HAIR!!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

LAST GREAT WARM WARD TO ROIE LEVY - THE AGENT AND MUCH MORE THAN THAT - THANK YOU - EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS TRUE !!

IMG-20170608-WA0005.thumb.jpg.08a188c6eb6923f6cc3efcbd05dd9e73.jpg

IMG-20170608-WA0006.thumb.jpg.0fa28e9897627f920dff247612753f7b.jpg

IMG-20170608-WA0008.thumb.jpg.abdd0fe0b36a60d8fc1b388e01d862c3.jpg

IMG-20170608-WA0007.thumb.jpg.108b809b7082d92da2401f5d2e74783c.jpg

5b32f421efcf5_unnamed(1).thumb.jpg.39a9a76f28c66049dbcf15cc2456bfde.jpg

5b32f4220ade2_unnamed(2).thumb.jpg.33462785a44d68da771b3ae8920b1f2f.jpg

5b32f4221ca22_unnamed(3).thumb.jpg.b76c489e0ef9c376563fc31d16e8740c.jpg

Edited by dryaronzenaty-dermatologist
Adding pre op and 5 days post op pictures

My friend im glad that you are very happy with your experience with HDC. I am sure you will enjoy the results in the upcoming months and we are looking forward to see them.

I had 2 operations with HDC in crown and front and i am extremely happy from the results and the whole approach of the clinic.

Its been more than a year after my 2nd hair transplant and the people in HDC are still calling me to ask me how satisfied am i and how i feel with the results.

I couldnt ask for more.

I wish you the best with the upcoming results

THANX

As i wrote and you also confirm it is a top clinic from all aspects and the reason that they call you is because they really care. Also they are very confident with their consistent great results so they do not afraid to be in contact post op.

Thanx again and i will defeniatelly post my results in the next months.