FUE Doctor recommendations

Ajax

I've done some research but I was hoping to get some educated opinions on quality doctors who specialize in FUE (located in the US).

Dr. Rassman

Dr. Diep

Dr. Konior

Dr. Ron Shapiro

Any of these guys stick out in particular? Or perhaps someone not on this list?

Much appreciated.

Shapiro and Diep do very good work in general however Konior is on another level for FUE in my opinion. Rassman far less impressive and very behind the times.

There are a number of really good doctors on this website. Spend some time looking at lots of before/after photos. I'm an advocate for Dr. Michael Vories. He specializes in FUE and extracts every graft and places every graft himself. Also, the cost per graft is exceptional. $4-5 per graft. Check out his website at CarolinaHairSurgery.com and my website at... MyFUEhairtransplant.com. Best of luck to you.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Ajax just keep that list to Konior and Diep if you can afford them.Both do excellent work. Rassman and Shapiro are two names i would never expect to see on a top fue list lol

Sometimes, what we expect, can be the polar opposite of the truth. For instance, Dr. Shapiro is on this very list:)

SMG has been performing FUE for ten years and have for many years been at the forefront of the North American push for adoption. Dr. Shapiro has been working closely with our Euoropean colleagues that established an early reputation for FUE excellence and with this collaboration the foundation for the World FUE Institute was laid, of which we are senior members. The WFI is an organization founded for the promotion and training of FUE and is manned by some of the most respected names in the field.

We're proud of our approach to FUE as we are a doctor only FUE clinic, meaning only a doctor will score and extract FUE grafts, and after having extensively used every FUE tool and method on the market for the past decade we are confident to say that our FUE work MATCHES our FUT work, which our stellar reputation has been built on, and our patietns agree.

• 4 weeks later...

Consider all options. Even if you need to travel outside us. If not, it is a tough call. how many grafts donyou need? Are you a small case or a large fue case?

Konior or Shapiro in the U.S, I was able to see one of Dr. Shapiros FUE cases live at a work shop, my jaw dropped, never would of guessed this guy had any work. Konior, well what can say about Konior that hanse been said, Pristine ultra refined work and a great person that is a straight shooter. Good luck

You only live once...

• 2 weeks later...

People keep listing Konior and I agree he's a great surgeon but where are all his FUE results that merit him being on this list? I've followed every result he has posted over the last 5 years and I don't know if there are double digit results out there of his FUE work. Strip sure, but there are clinics with a ton more FUE results on the web. Until I see more of his results, I'm not sure he belongs on this list. And this is coming from someone who fell in love with his strip results.