Bisanga or Ferudini for temples and hairline?

I was originally set on going with Bisanga due to all the glowing reviews and vast array of different results to reference on this forum. Only problem is trying to get any kind of response via email to my queries (though I would rather they be bad at communication and good at HT's than the other way round).

Anyway through further research I came across Dr Feriduni, am currently liasing with his clinic who have been fantastic with getting back to me about my queries. However my only concern is there is a lot less patient result before and afters on this forum compared to Bisanga, and nothing very recent either.

So my two questions are, when it comes to filling in temple loss and hairline. Is Ferudini the better option? And secondly, can anyone point me in the direction of some of his later results or share any experience?

Thanks.

Hi and welcome.

Both excellent caring skilled surgeons and you'd be safe in either surgeons hands.

Use this topic

Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Results

Or if for some reason it doesn't work search under Dr Bijan Feriduni and you'll see countless results to help you.

Regards

Spex

Thanks Spex, I did use the search function before making this thread. However I couldn't find any substantial results post 2014. Apart from the odd repair job with sub 1000 grafts which doesn't give me much of an idea around his work.

Again not doubting his results as he seems to be universally respected. But would be good to see some of his later work.

Hey,

That's weird. How did you contact us?

If you have any questions or wishes feel free to contact me at any time. I'll get your queries through immediately.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Damian

I had the same issue with no response. I will forward my email to you for consultation with BHR clinic. Let me know if you need anything else from me after you view the email

Best Regards.

I have immediately redirected your message to Dr. Bisanga personally. You will receive a response very soon.

Thank you.

Update: You got an email.

Edited by Swooping

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway through further research I came across Dr Feriduni, am currently liasing with his clinic who have been fantastic with getting back to me about my queries.

I think Feriduni's team are awful at getting back to me. The only reason I am persisting is because of his reputation and results. If I didn't know about these or I made the decision to base his team's skill on the skill of his public facing team, I would have scratched him off my list a long time ago.