I went ahead with a Second procedure (Dr. Wong 2458fut)

Hi Guys,

So in the pursuit of more hair, I put myself on a train and went to see Dr. Wong. I live in Seattle and figured I might as well go to the best because he is just a couple hours away. Anyways, the procedure went well, he reinforced my hairline with a 1000 grafts and put the rest on the top where I had not received anything from the second procedure.

I am concerned however about my recovery up to this point. I am sensitive to drugs and allvthe anesthesia/adrenaline shots gave me alot of anxiety. I also had alot of stress eith the cabs and train ride home, then topped off with some relationship drama at home. I even hit my head getting out of a car and knocked a few grafts out on top, at least that's what Wobg determined from the photo I sent him.

Anyways, I need some support. Will the grafts be affected by all the anxiety and stress I experienced after the procedure? I'm so neurotic I keep thinking that the 2455 grafts I didn't knock out won't take root and grow due to me being so stressed. I did get some good sleep after the surgery but the days have been nerve-wracking.

I've never heard of a study on this and understand concerns, but in the long run, concerns won't matter. Worry about the things you can change and stress you've already endured isn't one of them. Maybe consider a some counselling. Travel isn't something that should be able to stress you out so much your worried about losing grafts from stress. My opinion is that it won't affect your outcome.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.