Hair transplant is a cosmetic treatment meant to cover the bald area of the head

vverma

Hair transplant is very unique unlike any other surgery and must be performed by a plastic surgeon and Dr. Mayank happens to be one of the few board certified plastic surgeons in India and has performed over 1600 hair transplant procedure on men and women. He is also an expert when it comes to other cosmetic procedures like liposuction, male breast reduction, breast enhancement, breast lift and breast reduction surgeries. But hair transplant happens to be his signature treatment and patients get the most natural looking hair growth after just four months after the surgery. Being an expert in both FUE and FUT patients also get maximum coverage in just one sitting.

5b32f3fe116e4_hairloss.jpg.01209a99d519728811eba4ee2b377891.jpg

hair-transplant-before-and-after-3.thumb.jpeg.e2d3d24079e258285c3642eeaf71f221.jpeg

This is finally the breakthrough news we have all been waiting for! Many of us here have had absolutely no idea how to deal with baldness but your post is now a guiding light.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.