vverma

Hair transplant is a cosmetic treatment meant to cover the bald area of the head

Hair transplant is very unique unlike any other surgery and must be performed by a plastic surgeon and Dr. Mayank happens to be one of the few board certified plastic surgeons in India and has performed over 1600 hair transplant procedure on men and women. He is also an expert when it comes to other cosmetic procedures like liposuction, male breast reduction, breast enhancement, breast lift and breast reduction surgeries. But hair transplant happens to be his signature treatment and patients get the most natural looking hair growth after just four months after the surgery. Being an expert in both FUE and FUT patients also get maximum coverage in just one sitting.

5b32f3fe116e4_hairloss.jpg.01209a99d519728811eba4ee2b377891.jpg

hair-transplant-before-and-after-3.thumb.jpeg.e2d3d24079e258285c3642eeaf71f221.jpeg

This is finally the breakthrough news we have all been waiting for! Many of us here have had absolutely no idea how to deal with baldness but your post is now a guiding light.

Just Sayin' What most People are Thinkin'

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Find a Pre-Screened Physician

• Choose a proven physician
    Chosen by patients

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Newest Topics

• Latest Posts

• It doesn't look probable, this case was treated at a density of 50 grafts per cm2 as average; dense but a not super dense pack like 60 or more needed for Norwood 1 to 3 with high native density and tiny grafts and hair caliber.
    • Dr. Pekiner started his career in the hair transplant world at dr. Keser's clinic, that is a fact. Many patients ask where he was formed and where he learned the manual FUE techinque. Stating the truth is not a promotional use of his experience at Keser's clinic, we only wrote this in his private curriclum vitae and it is specified he did not perform surgeries at Keser's, while he did at HLC later. Dr. Keser is not mentioned everywhere else except in this brief CV of dr. Pekiner, for what reason we should omit where he trained and worked before?
    • Hello everybody, my name is Alex, I am the Italian advisor of dr. Pekiner Hair Clinic, I also take care of English-speaking patients. I am in the hair transplant world since 2003, beginning in an old Italian forum, then in 2006 I started to post in an American one (under the name Starscream). I underwent a hairline HT surgery with dr. Keser in 2016; then I got in touch with dr. Pekiner who was opening his new clinic and I became his advisor. I had a final hairline touch up and beard surgery with him in 2018, I will share my experiences in this forum soon. Coming to the point of this topic, at first I want to say I did not follow this patient, he came through the former Russian advisor, I became aware of his case when he started to post it in internet some days ago. Dr. Pekiner and clinic staff told me that this patient first and main failure is that he never followed dr. Pekiner's rules, instructions and medical advices. The second important thing to know is that this is the only case where we met such an extended regrowth deficiency. It can happen that small zones show delayed or less regrowth, but we have never experienced to such an extent. Another important thing to point out is that each case before and after his first (04 December 2017) and second (21 November 2018) operation, went perfectly fine and are documented in dr. Pekiner's site and other forums. I cannot link them here because they are considered promotional content. Hoping not to break forum rules, I can give datas of them so that you can search in the net if interested: first case 2305 grafts dense pack second case 3256 grafts (of which 1121 from beard) second surgery for crown third case 1501 grafts dense pack (allnakedorafk) fourth case 1800 grafts dense pack (Max1972) Same procedures, technique, also same assistants were used in all these consecutive surgeries. They all came out perfectly fine except Russian patient, twice (even if the second time he performed a little better). The important question is then "why". Dr. Pekiner doesn't think of any skin condition or illness that made the transplanted grafts not grow well. He thinks the patient failed to follow his advices and instructions. After the second operation, free of charge, when he showed again poor regrowth rate, he was invited to come and visit a dermatologist, but he refused. Even if physiological or pathological flaws like poor microcirculation or dermatitis are not probable, they are still plausible and should be investigated. Leave it alone the fact that this patient seems now engaged in the mission of destroying dr. Pekiner's reputation all around the world, posting in all the forums and media he did not know they existed just 1 month ago. Thank you for reading.
    • I think it’s a little bit of both. Back in ‘00 I hadn’t moved to Austin yet but I was there with my then girlfriend and I came across him at a UT football game. My hair had already started thinning so I was hyper aware of and always staring and guys heads. This was around the time of his bongo incident. His hair was pretty long and really thin throughout.  So then in the summer of ‘15 I worked on Free State Of Jones. He has a lady who JUST works with his hair. I don’t know her name but she also worked on his hair piece for the movie Gold. All I can say is that she’s a magician. Being as close to him as I get to my own wife there was no sign of concealer of any kind.  Nor was there any sign of a hair piece. All of those people have a team of people whose sole purpose is just to make sure that they look good when they go out to make public appearances.  My everyday job is at one of the Alamo Drafthouse’s in Austin and last year he came in on a very slow day with his kids to watch a Pixar movie. Nothing to cover his head. His frontal third looked fairly strong except his corners which were super recessed-nothing like you see in pictures or movies. There’s really no way to be certain until he comes forward-which he never will-but I think he’s had some FUE done because that frontal 3rd was way thicker than it was during his bongo days. I think he styles it cleverly in order to go out publicly and then for films he uses some strategic pieces to bring it all together. I think Joe Tillman was spot on with his video.
    • Nah I think we've had it wrong this whole time it's obviously Regenix   
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sky_walker