Representative of Dr. Bisanga - BHR clinic

Swooping

Just wanted to let this community know that I'm representing Dr. Bisanga from now on.

I have been asked in the past by other doctors to represent them, but I friendly rejected the offers as they weren't up to my standards.

When I had the chance to represent a doctor like Dr. Bisanga, who is an ethical world class elite surgeon, I didn't hesitate.

I want to thank BHR clinic for the opportunity and I'm very motivated to put my best foot forward ;).

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Congratulations. Did you have a procedure with him?

Does Dr. Bisanga do all of the FUE extractions himself for every case or does he have technicians that do this for him?

Congratulations. Did you have a procedure with him?

Does Dr. Bisanga do all of the FUE extractions himself for every case or does he have technicians that do this for him?

Thank you. I did not have a procedure with him I have always considered him on world elite tier level.

Dr. Bisanga punches all grafts by himself and the technicians only pull out the grafts after he has scored them.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Thanks, Swooping. I agree about him being elite and I'm thinking about him for myself.

How many surgeries does he do each day? I've heard he does four a day but I'd rather get official confirmation from you. Thanks again.

Thanks, Swooping. I agree about him being elite and I'm thinking about him for myself.

How many surgeries does he do each day? I've heard he does four a day but I'd rather get official confirmation from you. Thanks again.

It depends on the size of the procedure but typically Dr. Bisanga has one small and one bigger case a day. So most of the time he does 2 cases if it's a big procedure he will do 1 a day.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube