3000 grafts (FUE) by Dr Villnow

I had been getting more and more depressed about my hair over the last 5 years and finally I decided to do something about it. After a lot of research on FUE hair transplants I decided on Dr Villnow. The feedback I had received on his work gave me the confidence that I was dealing with a top surgeon.

Dr Villnow advised that I needed 3000 grafts and that my donor hair was healthy and strong. The operation took several hours from start to finish and was pain free apart from one or two injections at the start. I would highly recommend not only Dr Villnow but the whole staff at the clinic, the level of care was excellent from start to finish.

Before the operation

3005xea.jpg

2lvcjt0.jpg

ajusch.jpg

ege7oi.jpg

vhqpz5.jpg

e0kdht.jpg

xwxom.jpg

After the operation

ej911j.jpg

2194daf.jpg

29p5f8z.jpg

2427bjr.jpg

j8zax0.jpg

2eekina.jpg

These are from the next day after the operation

01-Postop-from-front-3.jpg

05-Postop-from-rear.jpg

04-Postop-from-top-2.jpg

03-Postop-from-left.jpg

02-Postop-from-right.jpg

01-Postop-from-front-3.jpg

Congrats on your procedure.

You have high lateral humps which is a big benefit in hair transplants. hopefully they hold strong as it limits your loss to the frontal and central vertex.

Did the Dr discuss the hairline design with you? It seems jagged in some places. Just wondering was this a conscious design?

Did you have manual FUE or was a machine used?

Dude looks fantastic! Good luck with it!

@Baldingblogger probs super careful design. I had my hairline redone by Dr Villnow when i wasn't happy with the previous doc's hairline and dr villnow made it look insanely natural.

He made a real thing about not making it too straight. The previous doc made it too straight and someone said I looked like Action Man! My journal's here and you can check it out. Check out the last page where I pull back my hair to really get a close look at Dr Villnow's hairlone. Thats that natural look going on

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171507-7350-grafts-850-body-hair-dr-villnow-dr-de-reys.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Does Dr villnow use manuel or motor punch? Also does he do the extraction and insertion as many people say his techs do it. His prices are similar to the top belguim Drs, how come you went for him when outside a few footballers not much there

• 3 weeks later...

4 weeks and things are going well I think !! Lots of shedding and pimples/spots but this is all to be expected!!

@Wagwan1 I read William38's journal. That's what convinced me.

29yqrtz.jpg

536y5w.jpg

t9hxmh.jpg

30u3d6g.jpg

1q0huu.jpg

Edited by dom38fj
Update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn I wish I had gotten FUE.

My 1st HT was 10yrs ago. 900 grafts. I don't think FUE was really common back then.

My 2nd HT was in 2013. 3000 grafts. I figured since I already had a scar, I might as well do it again. However, the first scar was so small. I could have at least kept it to a minimum. Now I have a scar from ear to ear! Oh well.

Looks great so far OP. Would you mind if we asked how much it cost? If that's private, no worries. Looking forward to seeing the final results.

• 4 weeks later...

The progress continues , I still have a fair amount of spots/pimples but this is all good news as it means even more new grafts pushing new hair through. I am absolutely delighted with the results at this stage which is just under 5 months.

13zx4ba.jpg

2du9wzc.jpg

2n8o303.jpg

r0qjwz.jpg

m8gzg4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dom,

What great improvement. You must be very happy with the growth at 6 months. Still plenty more time for further growth and improved density. Good luck on the rest of your restoration journey.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Lost my acc details and have logged in through a previous acc on an old  iPad ! 

Well I have to say it’s the best thing I’ve ever done for my outward confidence and inner happiness ! 18 months has now passed and I am 100% happy with the results.

I will try to upload a few pics shortly.