Medical Marijuana?

Ghislain

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and maybe hair lost. Like this article about a marijuana strain true og . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Medical marijuana as a preventive hair loss medication? I think you might have a hard time finding supporting evidence -- aside from the fact that Willy Nelson still has great hair in his 80s.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I have no idea if this is a credible source...but this theorizes that smoking weed may actually be a contributing factor to hair loss.

Balding Pot Heads

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Okay here are my lab controlled results.

BEFORE I smoked, I was really concerned about my hairline and crown.

AFTER I smoked...I...uh...Hmmm...I never really 'got' Iron Butterfly before now.

Wow.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I have never heard of this as a treatment for MPB, but living in CA where marijuana is legal, I'm sure I could round up enough people for a case study.... Starting with Voxman, it seems?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, my friend had such problems long time ago, and we were fighting with his diseases really hard. We tried a lot a medical pills with the hope. I read a lot of information what really good help him. Once I found information about CBD and that are helping to reduce pain, insomnia and anorexia. Actually it was our last hope. But i got another problem now is a lot of  AI hemp vendors and not all of them a really good. Finally I was able to find qualitative shop where I bought for my friend some cbd flowers. That they really helped him.

Edited by CleoFuller