HLC Hairline Clinic Ankara - Dr. Ozgur Oztan 2305 grafts

I would like to share my experience of hair transplant in the HLC clinic in Ankara, Turkey. I had been thinking about that for a long time. Since it was my first surgery I wanted to use maximum 2300 grafts and see how my body reacts to the procedure. Another reason why I choose HLC clinic in Ankara was that all procedures​ are performed by doctors themselves not by technicians. Final and main reason was that every hair transplant at the HLC is being performed in a manual extraction process only.

I flew to Ankara on 14.05.17 and I have stayed there until 18.05.17. I have landed in Ankara airport at the evening where driver, Mr. Selami was waiting for me. The transport to the apartment went smoothly and took around 45 minutes, apartment is vice versa to the HLC clinic.

I was collected by Mr. Engin next morning for breakfast in the clinic, worth to notice is that lunch and a snacks are provided. After breakfast blood test has been taken, then the hairline by Dr. Ozgur Oztan and his entire team has been designed. I had photos from my childhood and could of course express wishes for the hairline.

The two operating days were the same. I was operated by Dr. Ali and his team. Dr. Ali is very professional and I could ask for a short break at any time. A total of 2305 grafts were taken out from back of my head, and then inserted into the receiving area. After each day, the head was protected by a bandage.

From the first post-op day I applied on my donor area bepanthen-lotion and sprayed the recipient area with saline solution as recommended. I am very satisfied with the clinic, the consultation and the performance of the surgery and I am looking forward to see the results.

I will keep you up to date on the result. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Best regards

1.jpg.56dff735e48a9d9a83e7165f1c5b5681.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.9b21214b2eb3c7599cd7ddec79c4e6ca.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.381d61e4bc5e0ba0e1788706e032fec5.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.aeb43fdf291dca1a683d2aca315aea1d.jpg

Edited by bab12345
Changed the name of the Doctor from Dr. ?zg?r ?ztan to Dr. Ozgur Oztan

Work looks really nice.. How much did you charge you per graft?

The price is 3 Euro per Graft for FUE and Bodygrafts with manual extraction. Price include accommodation, driver, food, medication and post op after care set included. However, if the patients are coming to Ankara on dates that they can choose, they offer a price of 2.7 Euro per Graft for FUE.

Only heard very good things about this clinic and I'm sure you will get an excellent result. Another guy on this board called Apollo89 also had his surgery done there a few months ago in case you weren't aware. Please keep us regularly updated. Cheers.

Only heard very good things about this clinic and I'm sure you will get an excellent result. Another guy on this board called Apollo89 also had his surgery done there a few months ago in case you weren't aware. Please keep us regularly updated. Cheers.

Thank you for kind words, will do updates for sure.

Grats! I wish you the best result! I'am a HLC patient too, 3m1w post op.

Do you have a photo before surgery?

Hey man, thanks and I wish you the same. I am 7 days after surgery and myself and my hair feel perfect, cannot complain at all. I have attached some pictures before hair transplant.

1.thumb.jpg.1fe9f92f0487c0dad0d1c8519fd82e4d.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.e71cef49d78a5bf106991f36fc7608ec.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like to share my experience of hair transplant in the HLC clinic in Ankara, Turkey. I had been thinking about that for a long time. Since it was my first surgery I wanted to use maximum 2300 grafts and see how my body reacts to the procedure. Another reason why I choose HLC clinic in Ankara was that all procedures​ are performed by doctors themselves not by technicians. Final and main reason was that every hair transplant at the HLC is being performed in a manual extraction process only.

I flew to Ankara on 14.05.17 and I have stayed there until 18.05.17. I have landed in Ankara airport at the evening where driver, Mr. Selami was waiting for me. The transport to the apartment went smoothly and took around 45 minutes, apartment is vice versa to the HLC clinic.

I was collected by Mr. Engin next morning for breakfast in the clinic, worth to notice is that lunch and a snacks are provided. After breakfast blood test has been taken, then the hairline by Dr. Ozgur Oztan and his entire team has been designed. I had photos from my childhood and could of course express wishes for the hairline.

The two operating days were the same. I was operated by Dr. Ali and his team. Dr. Ali is very professional and I could ask for a short break at any time. A total of 2305 grafts were taken out from back of my head, and then inserted into the receiving area. After each day, the head was protected by a bandage.

From the first post-op day I applied on my donor area bepanthen-lotion and sprayed the recipient area with saline solution as recommended. I am very satisfied with the clinic, the consultation and the performance of the surgery and I am looking forward to see the results.

I will keep you up to date on the result. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Best regards

Updates?

• 1 month later...