Ashley & Martin stopped working?

Hi guys. 2 years ago, I started using Ashley & Martin. Weekly laser treatments, saw palmetto & in the first year it was 2mg of finasteride. In the second year, The strength was reduced to 1mg of finasteride to maintain the the treatment. Ashley and Martin worked. It grew back my lost hair. The strange thing is, ever since the strength reduced to 1mg finasteride in the last year my hair has thinned again. I'm not sure what else to do as my hair is falling out again and I really don't want to go bald. I'm paying $150 a month for A&M but it doesn't seem

To work anymore. If there are any other recommendations or cheaper solutions, I would greatly appreciate it? Thanks. Wayne.

Ashley and Martin is a scam for gods sake how can anyone not see that? You can buy generic proscar PRODUCED AT THE SAME SITE for $120 a year, minoxidil for about $100 and the laser is probably doing nothing at all. Slimy, disgusting sleaze bags making money off naive balding people.

Buy your own proscar and quarter it, buy generic minoxidil, and use nizoral 2% shampoo 3 times a week. After that, look at a hair transplant. Ashley and Martin are scum, why in the world did you go there?

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. Yeah I had an appointment with them and they told me that they might put me on something more stronger temporarily. Lol I suppose I felt more safer with them as they have been around for some years now. I remember the doctor tell me something about this foam that can help. Does anyone know anything about that? Kind regards. Wayne

Ashley and Martin is a scam for gods sake how can anyone not see that? You can buy generic proscar PRODUCED AT THE SAME SITE for $120 a year, minoxidil for about $100 and the laser is probably doing nothing at all. Slimy, disgusting sleaze bags making money off naive balding people.

Buy your own proscar and quarter it, buy generic minoxidil, and use nizoral 2% shampoo 3 times a week. After that, look at a hair transplant. Ashley and Martin are scum, why in the world did you go there?

^Exactly this.