Why NOT to get an FUE- Interview with Dr. Willaim Reed- by Dr. Feller and Bloxham

Blake (sorry, I'm so used to calling you that because I've know you so long by your first name - but maybe I should call you Dr. Bloxham, at least for the sake of the community...

Bill,

behind this little questions there is a lot more which is important for threads like this.

Is "good ol' Blake" posting here? Just like "JeanLuc(Bergmann)", "Dan(26)", "Gas(th?rer)" and many others here or are the post from the clinic "Feller and Bloxham"?

From their own posts (especially the content not so much the signature) it appears that both are here as representatives of the clinic and therefore claim that their “opinion” is superior than the opinion of other members. Also most forum members might/will see it that way and maybe rightly so (I am not 100 % sold, but partly agree myself).

If this is the case (both are here as “the clinic”) Dr. Bloxham might be more appropriate than “Blake”. However, this is just my two cents and not the important point.

The important point is: If I do speak with “superior authority” as a clinic in this forum, doesn’t this also come with a “superior responsibility”? E. g. Can a “clinic” decide only to answer questions (to their own statements) which they like in such an important topic or not?

Bill,

behind this little questions there is a lot more which is important for threads like this.

Is "good ol' Blake" posting here? Just like "JeanLuc(Bergmann)", "Dan(26)", "Gas(th?rer)" and many others here or are the post from the clinic "Feller and Bloxham"?

From their own posts (especially the content not so much the signature) it appears that both are here as representatives of the clinic and therefore claim that their “opinion” is superior than the opinion of other members. Also most forum members might/will see it that way and maybe rightly so (I am not 100 % sold, but partly agree myself).

If this is the case (both are here as “the clinic”) Dr. Bloxham might be more appropriate than “Blake”. However, this is just my two cents and not the important point.

The important point is: If I do speak with “superior authority” as a clinic in this forum, doesn’t this also come with a “superior responsibility”? E. g. Can a “clinic” decide only to answer questions (to their own statements) which they like in such an important topic or not?

I think that's unfair. Dr. Bloxham answers a lot of questions and enters into a lot of debates that aren't just in the self-interest of his clinic. I think it depends on the personal relationalship he has with other people on the forum. Some will call him Blake and some, like me, will be Dr. Bloxham

I think that's unfair. Dr. Bloxham answers a lot of questions and enters into a lot of debates that aren't just in the self-interest of his clinic. I think it depends on the personal relationalship he has with other people on the forum. Some will call him Blake and some, like me, will be Dr. Bloxham

Maybe my post was not very clear, as you missed my point. Of course it is up to Dr. Bloxham, how he wants us to call him. And of course I am not the one who tells long times fellows to user either name.

Also, you are correct that a lot of questions have been answered, in this thread and in others. Dr. Bloxham answered to me very detailed in several occasions (e. g. the mFUE Thread), and I publicity thanked him for this.

BUT: In this particular thread there are many critical questions unanswered which really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. You might disagree and so might Bill. No problem, I just happen to have another opinion.