Dr Yetkin Bayer or Dr Emrah Cink

A couple of guys on here recently underwent procedures with Dr Cinik.. If you do a search for the key word 'cinik', these and other threads will come up. I believe he operates a tech only clinic and I would steer clear if I were you. Never heard of the other doctor.,, If you insist on going to Turkey Dr Erdogan is recommended on this forum and is an excellent surgeon. You could also consider Dr Keser or HLC Clinic

I am confused as on another site w h a t c l i n i c Dr Cinik is one of the top surgeons. Ricky I cant see where you are looking at other reviews. Can I ask have you both had FUE done, if so who with

A couple of guys on here recently underwent procedures with Dr Cinik.. If you do a search for the key word 'cinik', these and other threads will come up. I believe he operates a tech only clinic and I would steer clear if I were you. Never heard of the other doctor.,, If you insist on going to Turkey Dr Erdogan is recommended on this forum and is an excellent surgeon. You could also consider Dr Keser or HLC Clinic

Ricky I have been on w h a t c l i n i c and dr cinik has good reviews.. what experience do you have of HLD clinic and Dr Keser please, as I cant find reviews

Ricky I have been on w h a t c l i n i c and dr cinik has good reviews.. what experience do you have of HLD clinic and Dr Keser please, as I cant find reviews

I have not personally had hair transplant surgery to date, but have done quite a lot of research over the years. I would strongly encourage you to do some more research before jumping into a procedure like this. Why are you so keen on these doctors? Why aren't you looking at others with a more proven record of success? Are you trying to get it done 'cheaply'?

I have not personally had hair transplant surgery to date, but have done quite a lot of research over the years. I would strongly encourage you to do some more research before jumping into a procedure like this. Why are you so keen on these doctors? Why aren't you looking at others with a more proven record of success? Are you trying to get it done 'cheaply'?

I have been researching for over 3 weeks but you don't seem to get anywhere. They all they they have experience and certs etc, some people say yes, some say no. I have had qoutes from about 6 doctors and they are all giving me the same prices for Turkey. I can't afford to have it done in England as its to expensive. I only suggest the above 2 doctors as they seem to have the most positive comments. I cant find any on Keser and I just looked at the HLC clinic and don't recognise any of those doctors. This is why I am asking for help as they all seem to say exactly the same. Plus they are all saying that the do the channels themselves but techs to the rest??? Help is needed which is why I'm asking

I have been researching for over 3 weeks but you don't seem to get anywhere. They all they they have experience and certs etc, some people say yes, some say no. I have had qoutes from about 6 doctors and they are all giving me the same prices for Turkey. I can't afford to have it done in England as its to expensive. I only suggest the above 2 doctors as they seem to have the most positive comments. I cant find any on Keser and I just looked at the HLC clinic and don't recognise any of those doctors. This is why I am asking for help as they all seem to say exactly the same. Plus they are all saying that the do the channels themselves but techs to the rest??? Help is needed which is why I'm asking

Dr Koray is not available when i am to do the transplant btw

You are really rushing what is a life changing decision and i'm really concerned with how you are talking. What is the urgency to get surgery now? Most people do many months if not years of research before surgery not 3 weeks! Don't make the mistake of making a decision in haste or you will likely regret it

so from your experience.. what other research do I actually need to do. I was meant to put 3 months by the way not 3 weeks. However, within that time period I am no further on. All doctors seem to say the same thing and all forums seem to say the same. So what do you advise? From your years of research what is it you are actually looking for. What is it that is making you research for years and still not having anything done. That to me shows you cant make a decision either as all say the same?

I have had a fue done with Dr Bisanga in Belgium. Im 9 monrhs post op and the result has surpassed my expectations. Couldn't be happier. The site you mentioned is notorious for shills and paid to remove bad reviews so you can't unfortunately rely on that particular site. There is another one that focuses more on plastic surgery that seems to do the same. Sites like this one, there is an italian forum, there is a spanish forum, where you see members post their own experiences and keep logs and it's not just a site where you log in drop off a 5 star review and disappear with no real proof of work done, you want to stick to sites like this where you get real information.... on real sites patterns emerge with certain doctors being recommended near everywhere and that is for a reason, long track records of success. Those are the names you should be looking into further. Turkey in particular is a mine field of risk. There are some great docs there but endless tech mills where drs will put their name behind a clinic and have virtually nothing to do with the surgery and inexperienced techs waste your time, money and most importantly donors. The old line you get what you pay for holds true for the most part when it comes to hair transplants, it's not a cheap procedure and it's often said don't base your doc decision on your finances but to find the right doctor and find a way to afford them. If that means waiting a little longer that is probably for the best. That said, there are high quality docs that are far cheaper than you'd find in England but do not settle for the cheapest price and a slick sales pitch, Dr Erdogan is about the cheapest you should expect to pay for quality work, at around 2.5 euro per graft, id say expect to pay at minimum that or higher, anything less should be cause for question. Also don't be in a rush to have a transplant, once you've settled in on the right doctor book an appointment for as soon as you can but don't jump to do a procedure based largely on schedule availability that should be a factor only after you've decided that their work is excellent. Most top docs have some sort of waiting list. That you can get a great doc in a few months time is actually very good, there are people waiting years on some docs.

For other names to look into

in Turkey : Erdogan, Keser

In Belgium : Bisanga, Lupanzula, Feriduni, DeVroye

In Cyprus : Maras/ Michalis both at hdc clinic

in Spain: the elite docs have anywhere from 1-3 year waiting lists but there are some younger docs making names, Dr Andrade, Dr Hans Heinicke, Drs Meyer and Alcaide. Not as well known on these forums but if you visit the spanish forums their names come up a lot.

All these docs will be in the 2.5 upto 5 euros per graft range and will be the best value for legit skill in Europe. Look into some of those names and consult with as many of them as you can, get a feel for what they all recommend and why.

• Like 1

I have had a fue done with Dr Bisanga in Belgium. Im 9 monrhs post op and the result has surpassed my expectations. Couldn't be happier. The site you mentioned is notorious for shills and paid to remove bad reviews so you can't unfortunately rely on that particular site. There is another one that focuses more on plastic surgery that seems to do the same. Sites like this one, there is an italian forum, there is a spanish forum, where you see members post their own experiences and keep logs and it's not just a site where you log in drop off a 5 star review and disappear with no real proof of work done, you want to stick to sites like this where you get real information.... on real sites patterns emerge with certain doctors being recommended near everywhere and that is for a reason, long track records of success. Those are the names you should be looking into further. Turkey in particular is a mine field of risk. There are some great docs there but endless tech mills where drs will put their name behind a clinic and have virtually nothing to do with the surgery and inexperienced techs waste your time, money and most importantly donors. The old line you get what you pay for holds true for the most part when it comes to hair transplants, it's not a cheap procedure and it's often said don't base your doc decision on your finances but to find the right doctor and find a way to afford them. If that means waiting a little longer that is probably for the best. That said, there are high quality docs that are far cheaper than you'd find in England but do not settle for the cheapest price and a slick sales pitch, Dr Erdogan is about the cheapest you should expect to pay for quality work, at around 2.5 euro per graft, id say expect to pay at minimum that or higher, anything less should be cause for question. Also don't be in a rush to have a transplant, once you've settled in on the right doctor book an appointment for as soon as you can but don't jump to do a procedure based largely on schedule availability that should be a factor only after you've decided that their work is excellent. Most top docs have some sort of waiting list. That you can get a great doc in a few months time is actually very good, there are people waiting years on some docs.

For other names to look into

in Turkey : Erdogan, Keser

In Belgium : Bisanga, Lupanzula, Feriduni, DeVroye

In Cyprus : Maras/ Michalis both at hdc clinic

in Spain: the elite docs have anywhere from 1-3 year waiting lists but there are some younger docs making names, Dr Andrade, Dr Hans Heinicke, Drs Meyer and Alcaide. Not as well known on these forums but if you visit the spanish forums their names come up a lot.

All these docs will be in the 2.5 upto 5 euros per graft range and will be the best value for legit skill in Europe. Look into some of those names and consult with as many of them as you can, get a feel for what they all recommend and why.

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into this for over a year and over last 3 months researching doctors. Like you say it is a mine field. Thank you so much, I will look into Keser now

I am nearly 2 months post OP from Dr Cinik. I believe he is close to the best value for money in Turkey.

If money is no object & you want to spend up large, the names mikeyhwk mentioned are worth looking into.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 12:24 AM, cammi1 said:

I am hoping to go to Turkey in the next few weeks . I have researched the above doctors. Has anyone had FUE with them or can recommend any other doctors

Hello,

maybe you would like to read this about Cinik

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/29839-Horrible-experience-Hair-transplant-disaster-Dr.-Emrah-Cinik-Turkey

if the FUE is done , let us know the experiance

4 minutes ago, marunos said:

Hello,

maybe you would like to read this about Cinik

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/29839-Horrible-experience-Hair-transplant-disaster-Dr.-Emrah-Cinik-Turkey

if the FUE is done , let us know the experiance

I wouldn't trust that thread. I really think that guy, LostSoldier, is a fake account. I tried contacting him many times asking for pictures but he never sent any. I went with Dr. Cinik in August 2018 and have been posting pictures of my results ever since. I also tried posting my results on baldtruthtalk.com but LostSoldier kept spamming my thread and got my account deactivated.

Here are my monthly progress pictures with Dr. Cinik: 

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 1:29 AM, superflash said:

I wouldn't trust that thread. I really think that guy, LostSoldier, is a fake account. I tried contacting him many times asking for pictures but he never sent any. I went with Dr. Cinik in August 2018 and have been posting pictures of my results ever since. I also tried posting my results on baldtruthtalk.com but LostSoldier kept spamming my thread and got my account deactivated.

Here are my monthly progress pictures with Dr. Cinik: 

It looks like great progress with you bro! Wouldn't imagine how some people try that kind of misleading information with too much negative details!?

• Thanks 1

I know this is an old thread, but for the record to Bayer seem to have good reputation here in the Arab world.

Seen few cases from patients sharing their experience on youtube, was very good results (one of them was NW6 IIRC, which is impressive for FUE restoration) 

Doesn't seem to be known in English speaking world, but OTOH it is vice versa, names like Asmed or Cink aren't known here either. Speak volume about role of marketing 

• Like 1

@cammi1

You have received some good yet mixed and conflicting information.

I would agree with some statements, not so much with others.

Take your time. Don't rush into any decision. 

This is a powerful piece to fully understand the implications of a rushed decision and one made purely on finances alone.

https://ishrs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BlackMarketAwareCampaignISHRS-ENGLISH_PPT_PermissiontoUse4.10.19.pdf

Do more research!

I wish you all the best!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 years later...